GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom Fighters first impressions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Fighters'.
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:56
Regular
Fantastic!

This is the Hitman 2 equivalent of a squad based combat game. Stylish, decent voice acting, very crisp, clean graphics and an improved game engine over the one seen on Hitman 2.

Only played it for about 40 minutes so far so I will leave it at that for now. As I play it more I will leave further impressions. So far so very very good!
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Freedom Fighters is probably one of the most fun games I've played this year, I got it on Monday and I've played it for hours already. I don't usually like sqaud-based shooters, but the controls work brilliantly and my team do exactly as I expect them too.

At first I didn't really need to use my team much because it was easy enough to go in alone. But as the game progresses you need to think a bit more, and it's actually fun. Freedom Fighters is a game everyone should try at least once.
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I ordered it from that website too.

A lot cheaper than some others........
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:39
Regular
This is a great double act! You should go into show business ;-D
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:27
Regular
"8==="
*Powers down death-ray*

He he. That was funny.

You may live. :)
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
No.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:09
Regular
Pfft!

You should learn to appreciate quality when you see it :)
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
I didn't like that much. Too big and complicated and RPG-y for my liking.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:01
Regular
Tis the best game of recent (outside of KOTOR of course).
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Remember me?"
'Cos I'll have to eventually. If I leave it too long, I'll most likely lose the credit receipt thing. And that would be annoying.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:58
Regular
Ye I suppose. I am just angry with them at the moment and it would be cheaper online. However if you have credit for the shop then you might as well use it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.