GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO GAMECUBE!!! WORLD'S LONGEST THREAD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
Now I know there is a Nintendo longest thread but that isn't going to well so I made up this thread.

Just like on the Sony Forum (who have created a PS2 thread and a Sony thread) I decided to make a topic for Gamecube talk only. So you can spam a bit but not much. Try to keep the talk on GC.

Try and beat the old longest thread forum as well.

I know you guys out there on this forum like GC's so lets get chatting.

Thanks 4 reading, Afro
Page:
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:12
Regular
Wildlight wrote:
> anyone got/played holy magic century? Any good is it?

Didn't it only come out in Japan?
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:12
Regular
Darkness_2K wrote:
is
> this NintyUK you are talking about?

yes
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
anyone got/played holy magic century? Any good is it?
Sun 14/10/01 at 13:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl i'll have to find that site in a bit and challenge you! Gotta go out for a couple hours now though. Gotta go kick some a** at Taekwondo!

:)
Sun 14/10/01 at 13:22
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Has anyone seen Dinosaur Planet from Rare? the video clips & screen shots are jaw dropping!!!!!
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:15
Regular
Unfortunately im still here, I found a site where you can play Outlaws online and i'm kinda addicted to that at the moment, so I doubt I will be coming on here much.
Sun 14/10/01 at 11:45
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Im Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Wana GC NOW!!!!!
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Where has everyone gone?

There doesn't seem to be any people around on the Nintendo forum anymore!

Everyone who's active make a post here to show that your still around and still alive!

:)
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
We really shouldn't have two of these things you know, the WWF Forum one hasn't been around so long and already it's thrashing this one.
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This topic is getting beaten so badly by the PS2 one. They are top of the pile now.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.