GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO GAMECUBE!!! WORLD'S LONGEST THREAD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
Now I know there is a Nintendo longest thread but that isn't going to well so I made up this thread.

Just like on the Sony Forum (who have created a PS2 thread and a Sony thread) I decided to make a topic for Gamecube talk only. So you can spam a bit but not much. Try to keep the talk on GC.

Try and beat the old longest thread forum as well.

I know you guys out there on this forum like GC's so lets get chatting.

Thanks 4 reading, Afro
Page:
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Now I know there is a Nintendo longest thread but that isn't going to well so I made up this thread.

Just like on the Sony Forum (who have created a PS2 thread and a Sony thread) I decided to make a topic for Gamecube talk only. So you can spam a bit but not much. Try to keep the talk on GC.

Try and beat the old longest thread forum as well.

I know you guys out there on this forum like GC's so lets get chatting.

Thanks 4 reading, Afro
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:46
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Afro, kill yourself before I do it for you. Do you see?
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ok. but after this topic has some action.

We do have to have a ninty GC topic of it's own. it will make the ninty forum get a better reputation and with loads of posts it will keep it above the sony and sega forums

but if u don't want that then fine.
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:48
I know that I started the 'rival' thread to this and even though its not doing too well, if everyone starts making a world record thread, its just going to get stupid!

Anyway, as this is up and running now - i might as well start a good topic off -

Just because there was not the huge queues in Japan for the GameCube launch - does this stop the GameCube becoming the best console or the highest console seller ever?
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
not really. but bigger crowds than what was there was expected by ninty and by shops. not a top selling launch but give it time.
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:54
yeah - as soon as more games come out - especially games like Mario and Zelda, the GameCube should be well on its way.

I bet the US launch will make records though. There will be more launch games and more hype.

Games like Perfect Dark 0 should also jerk up the sells. But not in Japan - (the japenese don't really like those sort of games - Perfect Dark did not sell well)
Sat 15/09/01 at 22:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Perfect Dark and Jet Force Gemini did not sell well in japan for the N64 so they don't really ahve a hope of doing well on gc. the japs really do like their RPG's which r good but i do prefer PD.
Sun 16/09/01 at 07:57
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Just providing further contribution to this post:

Visit a new Nintendo site at: tma.asp2.net

The site features the most powerful forum on the internet (probably) and have bucket-loads of really cool features.
Sun 16/09/01 at 09:25
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Sun 16/09/01 at 15:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what was that dot about david jacobs and u r not meant to put ur real name as ur nickname. well no one else has. and if thats not ur real name then sorry.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.