GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE OR GBA"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
Right i'm a poor skint person and can't really afford that much.
If I could only buy either a Gamecube (when released) or a GBA, which should I get?
Sat 03/11/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If u r gonna get a GBA then I'd wait till after chistmas... all those January sales + u might b able find a cheap 1 that sum1 is selling as unwanted Xmas present or sumthing. I'm gonna try that, then I'll start saving for a GC.
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Joe_Poly wrote:
> So you didn't listen to what anyone said Cooky, GBAs are really good though

Yer I listened to what everyone was saying, it's just that there loads of normal GB games I want to play. GBC's cost aroun £50 still, so I figured I may aswell get a GBA, because then when I want to play a GBA game I won't have to then go out and buy another GB.

I'll only probably get Mario Kart in the near future for my GBA, and then I want to get loads of old GB games, like the Mario games, the Zelda games, and a Pokemon game!

There's just loads of games comming out for the GBA that I want now. Like Streetfighter, Doom, Advance Wars, Golden Sun etc etc etc

Can't wait till I get one!

:)
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:55
Regular
So you didn't listen to what anyone said Cooky, GBAs are really good though
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cooky wrote:
> Oh, and if people do give you a funny look, POKE THERE EYES OUT!!!

Maybe that's a little extreme... but hey who am I to judge.

please don't hurt me... arghhh! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:52
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well i've finally decided!

Over the next couple weeks i'm gonna pick myself up a GBA, and then i'm gonna get a Gamecube when it FINALLY comes out next year!

*cough* MARCH *cough*

:)
Sun 16/09/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
GAMECUBE (i want one!)
Sun 16/09/01 at 15:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Oh, and if people do give you a funny look, POKE THERE EYES OUT!!!
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get the Gamecube, ive bought a GBA and im regretting it now, its fun
> at first but after a while you realise it ain't such a big deal. Its
> portable, big deal im 19 years old if I was seen on a bus playing a
> GBA I would be labelled a nerd and beaten up reguarly.

You shouldn't be worried about strangers thinking things of you, you'll probably never see them again!
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:14
Regular
buy a GameCube, then get a GBA at the same time they will be lower in price by the time the GameCube comes out.
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl you shouldn't be bothered about being 19 and seen playing a GBA! I'm 19 and i'd happily play GBA anywhere! Fek the rest of the world, just enjoy the many delights of your Nintendo box of joy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.