GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE OR GBA"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
Right i'm a poor skint person and can't really afford that much.
If I could only buy either a Gamecube (when released) or a GBA, which should I get?
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:15
Oh, and then go to www.snesheaven.com :) to download games everything. [And I was joking bout the tell me you love me bit.] ;)
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:13
I have just downloaded SNES and NES emulators!
And loads of games! [without the space inbetween com/ and vault]
You can do it too!
tell me you love me now!Mwahahahahahahahahahahah
Oh and buy a GameCube it is better.
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:41
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Whenever I play a Streetfighter game I get a REALLY bad case of "Nintendo thumb"!

I tell ya, after only 2 rounds i'm like "ouch ouch ouch"!

:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think my many hours of tapping away at the A buton in lylatwars, and guiding various characters around 3D and 2D environments (from Mario to Jo Dark, and from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, on the NES by the way, to Link on the GB, Snes, and 64) have given me a unique resistance to this particularly nasty strain of games related injury!

(It'd be even nastier if you had it the day your shiny new GC arrived!)
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:46
Cooky wrote:
> Sibs i'd watch out if I was you.

Play too much on a GBA and Gamecube and you
> may develop the dreaded "Nintendo thumb" syndrome!

Ouch!
I got that in the holidays once. From then on I had to read books instead. lol
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:44
I'm getting a GBA for Xmas, then a Gamecube when it comes out.
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs i'd watch out if I was you.

Play too much on a GBA and Gamecube and you may develop the dreaded "Nintendo thumb" syndrome!

Sun 04/11/01 at 00:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm 15 yrs old (16 this month) and still going strong (well relatively anyways, but I think I'm developing arthritus in my fingers after all this typing!)

But wots that got to do with GBA or GC u might ask! I dunno!

Ask Evil-Dark, he started it :-)
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well I think i'll get one now with Mario Kart, and then just buy some older Gameboy games to, like Tetris DX cheap. Then after christmas i'll buy loads more GBA games cheap that people are getting rid of!

Sun 04/11/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I'm 13 years old...Still full of life...

Ture.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.