GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE OR GBA"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
Right i'm a poor skint person and can't really afford that much.
If I could only buy either a Gamecube (when released) or a GBA, which should I get?
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Right i'm a poor skint person and can't really afford that much.
If I could only buy either a Gamecube (when released) or a GBA, which should I get?
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Definately the gamecube, as if you've got a snes, it is similar to the GBA, just not portable!!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would go for the GameCube!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:42
Regular
Get the Gamecube, ive bought a GBA and im regretting it now, its fun at first but after a while you realise it ain't such a big deal. Its portable, big deal im 19 years old if I was seen on a bus playing a GBA I would be labelled a nerd and beaten up reguarly.
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:06
Regular
"DS..."
*slik laugths at Tiltawhirls misfortune* only joking, why don't you get Mario Kart then you won't regret buying one!
slik ~_~
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:09
Regular
In will eventually but I don't want to spend my money on it at the mo. The games are too expensive and the screens too shiny thats my only problems with GBA.
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:18
Regular
"DS..."
Yeah £34.99 is a rip off, but if you shop around you can pick up GBA games for as low as £24.99 if your lucky, sometimes lower, I suggest yahoo.co.uk/auctions where you can find some bargains, as for the screen you can buy anti glare film to go over the screen for about £1.99 and if it's to dark you could get a worm light, anyway there are some suggestions, but if you don't wan't to spend cash on your GBA then maybe thats the right thing to do as games do tend to decrease in price quite rapidly.
slik ~_~
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl you shouldn't be bothered about being 19 and seen playing a GBA! I'm 19 and i'd happily play GBA anywhere! Fek the rest of the world, just enjoy the many delights of your Nintendo box of joy!
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:14
Regular
buy a GameCube, then get a GBA at the same time they will be lower in price by the time the GameCube comes out.
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get the Gamecube, ive bought a GBA and im regretting it now, its fun
> at first but after a while you realise it ain't such a big deal. Its
> portable, big deal im 19 years old if I was seen on a bus playing a
> GBA I would be labelled a nerd and beaten up reguarly.

You shouldn't be worried about strangers thinking things of you, you'll probably never see them again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.