GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - Nothing Silly Though"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
I'm useless at this myself, so forget about any entry from me.

The winner of this competition will be the person who best adapts the wording of a popular song to something relevant to the forums or the people in them.

Your entry can be short or it can be long. It's the funniest or most original that will win.

The winning entry will be sung by Iguana and published as a downloadable WAV file for all to hear (or whatever).

Write your entry into a post in this topic, stating if necessary which song you have adapted.

You can enter as many times as you like and the competition runs until the end of September.

Now - where's that Singalongwithmax LP, or was it Singalongamax? You need hands....
Page:
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, they were deleted intentionally. Of course, I'll glad assist in making her do more..
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:21
"I love yo... lamp."
But noooooo I had a plan! I was gonna get Mystique to be in a video! Along the lines of Loco by FLC! Now that would have been great. Please sing Iguana, please, please.
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:19
Cant you salvage them of your hard disc with one of those disk repair programs!
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:18
Regular
Snoogins to the testament, Silent Jess. Snooze to the motherfunning nooze, Jimmy.
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:17
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
And the files I had of her singing are now gone.
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:17
Never mind, we guys have helium baloons to help us get to those dizzying high notes!
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:14
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Oh I can..

*smiles malevolently*

Silent Jess, will remain so.
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:12
Come on Silent Jess, you cant remain Silent Forever!
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:06
Regular
"A square watermelon"
You're all against me..

well, I won't sing.. NEVER! And you can't make me!

Muahaha!

*cackles and sweeps off into the darkness*
Mon 01/10/01 at 23:02
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm looking forward to this. I can't sing to save myself, so don't worry. I tell you what, if you sing it I'll try and come up with an electric guitar backing. I might even let you all here it. Then I will kill myself. Because I am rubbish at that as well.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.