GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - Nothing Silly Though"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
I'm useless at this myself, so forget about any entry from me.

The winner of this competition will be the person who best adapts the wording of a popular song to something relevant to the forums or the people in them.

Your entry can be short or it can be long. It's the funniest or most original that will win.

The winning entry will be sung by Iguana and published as a downloadable WAV file for all to hear (or whatever).

Write your entry into a post in this topic, stating if necessary which song you have adapted.

You can enter as many times as you like and the competition runs until the end of September.

Now - where's that Singalongwithmax LP, or was it Singalongamax? You need hands....
Page:
Fri 05/10/01 at 14:26
Regular
"I confused?"
Please don't write such rubbish ever, ever again!!!!!
Fri 05/10/01 at 14:26
Regular
"I confused?"
Please don't write such rubbish ever ever again!!!!!
Fri 05/10/01 at 07:11
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Well done Slavey!
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well done Slave......

*Vottanator turns his back and whimpers slightly, fighting back the tears"

soooooo close.....

:)
Wed 03/10/01 at 11:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Gah! Blinkin' defeatists! All of you!

:D
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:16
Regular
Wildlight wrote:

you wouldn't know anything about that now would you. ;)

Nah...I certainly wouldn't.....I do have a friend...lets call him MJ who knows though :P

I am actually thinking of emaiing SR to tell them whats wrong with it so they can sort it out, but I am not sure.

VKTR
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:08
Regular
"A square watermelon"
See :)

I did try..

It was hilarious..
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
HAVE YOU HEARD THIS BLOODY SONG?

ITS CRAP! Nobody can sing to that... because the people who did it in the first place couldn't sing...

urrrghh... Iguana isn't going to sing it... I am trying to learn it to have a go and upload it for you.. but its hard.
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:00
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I only win If I sing..

I won't sing :D

Er-no sees why..
Tue 02/10/01 at 20:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
LoL!!!

"Bang bang with a corpse Rasta" Heheheheheheh...

Well done Slave and Iggy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.