GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp bizkit or slipknot?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 21:05
Regular
All my friends at school always ask me limp bizkit or slipknot?i cant make my mind up so i want to do a vote and see what you think!!!!
Mon 17/09/01 at 23:51
Regular
I can't see how anyone can call the noise that Slipknot make music, as for the words they couldn't be any more depressing, heres a few from a song I think its called Prosthetics I can't remember

**** it all,**** this world, **** everything that you stand for dont belong don't exist dont give a **** don't ever judge me, now don't you ******* judge me

All the words bleeped out mainly begin with F, happy bunch of people me thinks not,
Mon 17/09/01 at 13:20
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
shaneo wrote:
> It is KNOWN for a FACT that Slipknot breathe in fumes from dead
> birds, and then puke up everywhere.

now thats entertainment
Mon 17/09/01 at 09:26
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
You people are sick. Things like that don't really happen, it's just rumours that are started to generate interest in the group. Live cats my beard!

Both Limp and Slipknot have excellent tunes. You cannot argue this. If they wernt good then they wouldnt sell, and would not be on the shelves. True, Limp have lost their edge since they went mainstream, but I saw them at Webbley not too long ago and it was one of the best gigs i've been to. They really put on a show. It's easy to put them down because they went mainstream, but its a fine line between selling out and developing your music so more people like it, and people can often miss where the line is.

Slipknot are very talented. Listen to the drummer. That guy can really REALLY play! The tunes are solid, the stage act is a laugh. I'll sort out some lyric translations later.

Papa Roach and Linkin park are straight mainstream. It's cool that bands like this make it into the charts, with their watered down heaviness, they bring people into the scene where they can find out about bands like Incubus, SOAD, Fear Factory and so on.

I cant choose which is better though. You'll have to do that yourself.
Mon 17/09/01 at 07:10
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
It is KNOWN for a FACT that Slipknot breathe in fumes from dead birds, and then puke up everywhere.
Mon 17/09/01 at 02:30
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
The things you kids will believe...
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:48
Regular
Looking at some of the freak at Marilyn Manson concerts most likely, slipknot threw a dead crow into the mosh pit at one of their concerts and it came bake in pieces, YUMMY.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:45
On the subject of bad Mosh singers doing disgusting things, is it true that Marylyn Manson throws a live cat int the mosh pits before his concert and says he wont sing until it is dead? I hear this from a friend and it isnt really unplausable at all. If it is true surely there are laws against it? The man should be locked away.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
i'm sliping with the knot (who's Slipknot??)ow I just sliped over a knot.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:39
Neither.

Offspring
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:31
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What are they trying to acheive
> then?

actually that what i said was a line out of a mag. i dont
> want to type the whole thing up

So there not really trying to acheive anything, other than make money and con teenagers into thinking they make good music.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.