GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp bizkit or slipknot?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 21:05
Regular
All my friends at school always ask me limp bizkit or slipknot?i cant make my mind up so i want to do a vote and see what you think!!!!
Tue 18/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Limp Bizkit are load of old tosh, and Slipknot are simply bizarre and flippin' disgusting...to say the least.

FACT is, that at a live concert, Slipknot have cow heads rammed on sharp spikes ans they smell badly. What's worse, is that half-way through playing, one of the band members grabs a hold of one of these heads and sticks it on his mate's head instead - truly sick.

Should I even mention the fact that they have been known to 'poo' on stage in front of thousands? Vile.

:P
Tue 18/09/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Back in black"
They both reall REALLY suck, sorry but slipknot are the worst 'nu metal' band ever, and Limp biskit- who listens to a fat, 40 year old towny telling them to keep rollin!!?!?!
Tue 18/09/01 at 22:34
Regular
Im not sure about the statement about steps but yes Gothics are strange. Why all the gaps by the way?
Tue 18/09/01 at 22:31
WHY would anyone like slipknot? there music is a joke all it is is people shouting strange things that don't make sense. Another band that is a joke and just an act are KoRn.

Gothics are just strange...

STEPS RULE
Tue 18/09/01 at 22:20
Regular
One thing you can say about Limp is they used to be good, Three dollar bill yall there first album was good, there was a wicked cover of a George Micheal song on it. Significant Other there secondattempt was relatively good as well, as for there latest album well thats rather crap but anyway.

I bought Slipknots original album cause id heard Wait and Bleed and thought it was quite good, but what can I say about that album 1:30 hrs of music to make your ears bleed.
Tue 18/09/01 at 21:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Slaveunit wrote:

Both Limp and Slipknot have excellent tunes. You
> cannot argue this. If they wernt good then they wouldnt sell, and
> would not be on the shelves.

So you are calling S-Club, Backstreet Boys, and everything else thats been shoved down our throats good, are you?
Tue 18/09/01 at 21:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
And there live act IS a laugh.

Joey and Chris don't have any instruments to play so they just mosh around throwing cymbals at eachother...

But that's all an act. Corey is married with 3 kids, Joey is also married and Sid's wife is expecting.
Tue 18/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
If I had to choose between the two I'd have to go for Slipknot. Some of theere songs actually ARE really good, their new album, Lowa is awesome.

You're saying their lyrics are depressing? Listen to Eternity by Robbie Williams, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Dysentry Gary by Blink 182, Creep by Radiohead...
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:59
Regular
if your 555 then i'm 666
SlipKnoT
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:46
Slipknot with there insne shouting or limp bizkit with his i dont give a f*** everything. Well i have to say i have always prefered steps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.