GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp bizkit or slipknot?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 21:05
Regular
All my friends at school always ask me limp bizkit or slipknot?i cant make my mind up so i want to do a vote and see what you think!!!!
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:05
All my friends at school always ask me limp bizkit or slipknot?i cant make my mind up so i want to do a vote and see what you think!!!!
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Slipknot r crap. full stop.

so that does mean my vote goes out to Limp Bizkit. Plus they sing undertaker's song.
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:13
Regular
I don't give a damn about either, but LinLin you are totally annoying and are spamming whilst spoiling the forum with stupid questions. Just get out of here or start posting something with a meening, and when you do (or if) don't post something like 7 threads a day. You are a first class spammer so get out of here. We have just got over a spam attack and we do not intend to have another so get lost or post something that involves a meaning!!
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
that shut him up. good one Quazimodo.
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:17
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> that shut him up. good one Quazimodo.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!?, i could get banned for that better keep a low and steady profile. Anyhoo who cares if he reports me!!
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
it won't get u banned unless u have a bad swearing record. i've done lots worse and not been banned..... yet.

don't kill me Tony.
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:20
ni it didnt shut me up,if you hate me so much then just go away
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i don't hate u. i don't even know u. i just think that u make up spammy topics. that's all.
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:24
Regular
I'm Limpin with the Bizket!! Whos with me?
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:27
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> i don't hate u. i don't even know u. i just think that u make up
> spammy topics. that's all.

Yeh, i agree i don't hate you but you just don't write sense!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.