GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warcraft III SR Battle.net gamers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warcraft 3'.
Tue 07/10/03 at 13:40
Warcraft III, the RTS no RTS gamer should be without. I'm always game for a decent bit of online play in this sort of game, and I KNOW that many among you also own this quality product, and perhaps even play online.

I propose we try to get some games going together. We can meet on IRC on the irc.netgamers.org server in channel #broodwar (owned by me and some mates, usually very quiet tho), or meet on MSN for Warcraft III, Frozen Throne, or indeed, should you feel up to it, Broodwar.

I should warn you though, that nobody can beat me at broodwar. NOBODY!!!.

my MSN address is [email protected] and my IRC nick is typically Gaz or something.

The gauntlet is down, I hereby dare you to pick it up.
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:20
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I got level 13 the other day, finally...
Thu 01/04/04 at 02:12
Regular
"hellraizer"
anybody ever wanna at my account name is mnss and my email is jwildribble
Sun 30/11/03 at 15:50
Regular
FFA is v.lucky in a way, you get much experince points because you bet 3 other people. so its very possible to win one FFA game and even become level 3 or 4.

And w00t.. All i need is one win to level 12.

And IB, when you say getting inolved with a clan, you should do. its something that adds the replay value of this game by far, i think.

it worked for me.
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:11
Regular
I've got warcraft 3.

That is all.
Sat 29/11/03 at 11:57
"Darkness, always"
I'm thinking of getting involved with a clan...

Oh, did a small free 4 all today for the first time. Came 3rd in the first game, and battered everyone in the second. Now I'm level 4 for ffa after only 3 games... which is wierd.

lvl 10 random team
lvl 6 1v1
lvl 4 FFA

Fun. Need to work on it a little though. Might create a new account, because my overall stats are pants. Plus I get to play noobs again...
Wed 26/11/03 at 14:18
"Darkness, always"
ah, the powerup i always forget.
Wed 26/11/03 at 11:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Still not played much as Night Elves or Undead yet, but Elves seem a
> little too powerful with hunter rushes sometimes...

When they get that glaive power-up they are pretty tough going.
Wed 26/11/03 at 09:30
"Darkness, always"
Humans are good all-rounders, but I love grunts for early melee advantage.

Still not played much as Night Elves or Undead yet, but Elves seem a little too powerful with hunter rushes sometimes...
Wed 26/11/03 at 06:58
Regular
Orcs, i find them kinda under-powered atm, or maybe just perfect, but me?

Human forever :o
Tue 25/11/03 at 14:30
"Darkness, always"
Have to admit I got lucky in that game. Levelled up quickly by attacking the creeps guarding the fountain of health, and got bone chimes for my efforts (effectively vampiric aura), went to get some more creeps and just happened across youer base as I got my Voodoo hero bloke. Thought I might as well probe your defences...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.