GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rogue Leader - Xbox."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Rogue Leader'.
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:05
Regular
special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2875

:-)
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
Bad news if it's true, but it most likely isn't.

The Rogue Squadron series not only sells loads, but it also shifts units. Chances are, this may very well have been cooked up by Microsoft in a bid to deter gamers from buying a 'Cube this Christmas for Rebel Strike.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
Bad news that if a game that is currently exclusive to a consoles gets released on another console in 12 months time when the original release is likely to be put in the budget range by then and people will have forgotten about it?

Yep, that is bad news.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactimo.
Wed 15/10/03 at 21:42
Regular
"BOSE"
they're only putting the Rogue Leader series on xbox to make more money. same with "Buffy: Chaos Bleeds". "Buffy" 'only on xbox' made them heaps of cash so they've put the sequel on multi-format.

...which i'll be buying :-D

...hello, Faith. you're so cute. can i hug you? :-)
Thu 16/10/03 at 00:00
Regular
Rogue Leader sold 1 million copies in Europe alone.

Lucas arts must be getting pretty greedy if this turns out to be true. I guess it's a state of things to come, it's happened with GTA and I'm sure it'll happen with other supposedly 'exclusive' series in the future.
Thu 16/10/03 at 01:27
"I love yo... lamp."
I can't remember where I read it, but when I first heard of Rouge Leader coming to the Xbox I heard that it was a triple pack with Rouge Squadron and the other one (which name has temporarily slipped my mind).

A triple pack puts a slightly different perspective on it.

Still I look forward to it. Especially if I have a chance to play Rouge Squadron on the Xbox. What a game it was.
Thu 16/10/03 at 09:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
If anything, I don't think this pack is bad for the Gamecube, infact it more shows up the lack of an amazing Xbox games catalogue.

First we have a 2-year old PS2 game being ported over (GTA3), and now a load of old N64/GC games. Hardly the biggest things to boast about is it?

I want brand new games for my Xbox, not a load of ports.
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:36
Regular
It's not even true yet so why speculate what will happen?
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:16
Regular
Totoro wrote:
> I want brand new games for my Xbox, not a load of ports.

Ha!

I am seriously laughing out loud.
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:18
Regular
SnipeŽ wrote:
> It's not even true yet so why speculate what will happen?

It's a discussion site, we discuss.

Is that too hard a concept to grasp?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.