GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"metroid help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:16
Regular
i know i ask for help on lots of games, but thats just my style cos i dont really get what it says on gamefaqs as im dumb like that :p but i just got this off a mate, and i want to know how do i get the bomb thing when you are in your ball and ho do i get the jump aswell, i already have the missile launcher and the charge up beam
Sat 18/10/03 at 16:54
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
In Metroid Prime Samus looks a bit like the woman from eternal darkness.
Sat 18/10/03 at 16:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Icarus wrote:
> Wait 'til the next boss, still haven't defeated him and have since
> given up.

What?

Pathethic.

You try Omega Pirate or whatever his name is on Hard.

That is what you call difficult.
Sat 18/10/03 at 15:08
Regular
ok, i did it, and now i just got the space boots and im in need of these things........
armour and armaments - gravity suit, wave beam ( im not sure if thats the missile launcher thing), ice beam and plasma beam
visors - thermal and x-ray
morph ball - power bombs, spider ball
power ups & power moves - the grapple beam
and i need help getting them as on the frigate landing site or something i cant open a door cos i dont have the right weapon, in the lava pool thing i need to swing from the top thingsm, and many places are needed for the spider ball thing
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:47
Regular
lol, ill do it tonigth hiopefully
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:31
Wait 'til the next boss, still haven't defeated him and have since given up.
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:30
Regular
not just me and my pathetic ways then :p
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
A_Spoon wrote:
> did you lot find it hard aswell?

Yeah, its quite tricky initially.
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:09
Regular
did you lot find it hard aswell?
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:07
Oh it is hard. You see, after each successful explosion, another beam is used and you have to continously "juggle" the different panels as the boss tries to stop you.
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:04
Regular
ok, ill try, it seems complicated (for me at least :p) but ill try

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.