GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHAT YOU SAY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 11:08
Regular
Obviously their are very strong feelings across the democratic world regarding the actions of yesterday.

Clearly there are extremist factions responsible who need to be brought to justice, and people harbouring them and funding them who also need to be punished.

However, the vast majority of people from all races would condemn the actions of yesterday. This is the work of mad extremists, not the work of the general public of any country or religion.

Please TAKE CARE not to allow your comments to be racist, and have a heart for those affected by avoiding any flippant comments or warmongering statements.

We are not prepared to allow anybody to use the forums to incite hatred of any form whatsoever.
Wed 12/09/01 at 23:45
"High polygon count"
Dringo wrote:
> Oh and are you on now i dont see you?

No, I haven't had it running tonight, and I'm off now to watch some Farscape before I go to bed.

See you tomorrow.
Wed 12/09/01 at 23:33
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> it could be a joke perhaps!

Without jokes it would be sad and my friencd Megaman who i never met was killed aswell, he helped run my site, i wish to think about him for a while.

Oh and are you on now i dont see you?
Wed 12/09/01 at 23:05
"High polygon count"
Dringo wrote:
> it could be a joke perhaps!

Fair enough - I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood for jokes in these topics.

I felt bad enough, and now they say that around 200 Brits have been killed too; this for me is now personal, on a level not far behind Goatboy's loss of his uncle.

> Oh and except me on msn im jhonathan_creek

I thought I did that earlier today?
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:59
Regular
it could be a joke perhaps!

Oh and except me on msn im jhonathan_creek
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:54
"High polygon count"
Dringo wrote:
> Being stuck with a Playstation for the rest of my life
> is justice to me.

Is this really the thread to bring up console wars?
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:54
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
The thing is though, Dringo, is that that
> won't happen for two reasons I can see.

1) Even George Bush isn't
> stupid enough to start using nuclear devices on people.

If he strikes they wills trike back and they might use nuclear.

2) This was the action of a
> GROUP, NOT A COUNTRY. America is not being attacked by a country, it
> is not at war with a country. It is being attacked by a terrorist
> group and is at war with a terrorist group. Got that? Not a country,
> a group. It makes (quite literally) a world of
> difference.

He said it won't just be the group but the country that holds them.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
The thing is though, Dringo, is that that won't happen for two reasons I can see.

1) Even George Bush isn't stupid enough to start using nuclear devices on people.

HMMMM the mans a nutter, but I do think the world has come along way and relise anuclear war is not the answer

2) This was the action of a GROUP, NOT A COUNTRY. America is not being attacked by a country, it is not at war with a country. It is being attacked by a terrorist group and is at war with a terrorist group. Got that? Not a country, a group. It makes (quite literally) a world of difference.

Agreed.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
The thing is though, Dringo, is that that won't happen for two reasons I can see.

1) Even George Bush isn't stupid enough to start using nuclear devices on people.

2) This was the action of a GROUP, NOT A COUNTRY. America is not being attacked by a country, it is not at war with a country. It is being attacked by a terrorist group and is at war with a terrorist group. Got that? Not a country, a group. It makes (quite literally) a world of difference.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:28
Regular
America bommed, america will attack back, world war 3, nuclear bombing, nuclear winter, end of world.

We need to stop it happening now.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would never dream of swearing in any of my posts and this subject is too sensitive to be controversial.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.