GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nostradamus Strikes Back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 20:45
Regular
One of the greatest predictors we have ever known. After the plane crashes I suddenly thought of him and wondered whether he had predicted this. I remembered the phrase "From the sky will come the great King of Terror." This sent shivers down my spine maybe this was the one he predicted? It reads:

"In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns. "

So it may not be the year 1999 but "from the sky" sounds very much like a plane.

Then another thing startled me

" The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city. "

The new city? New York maybe? Experts agree this could only be New York I have just read up on a Nostradamus fan site. And the forty five degrees could be said to be the explosion that results from the plane crashes.

"Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror. "

There are already references of the Arabs being involved in the attack.

Sheer coincidence or could this be one of Nostradamas' last prophecies coming true?
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
One of the greatest predictors we have ever known. After the plane crashes I suddenly thought of him and wondered whether he had predicted this. I remembered the phrase "From the sky will come the great King of Terror." This sent shivers down my spine maybe this was the one he predicted? It reads:

"In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns. "

So it may not be the year 1999 but "from the sky" sounds very much like a plane.

Then another thing startled me

" The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city. "

The new city? New York maybe? Experts agree this could only be New York I have just read up on a Nostradamus fan site. And the forty five degrees could be said to be the explosion that results from the plane crashes.

"Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror. "

There are already references of the Arabs being involved in the attack.

Sheer coincidence or could this be one of Nostradamas' last prophecies coming true?
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I've never really believed in Nostradamus before. I have never really wanted to but you just can't miss these similarities.

If anyone wants to do some research please do and comment here.
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
This is worrieing. And the similarities are too obvious to miss, but this is the last we're gonna see of this. The security's too high for anything else to happen. It's the after-math that I'm scared of.
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:35
I fear the reactions of nation and the whole after-math. I hpe we all get through this.
Wed 12/09/01 at 13:59
"High polygon count"
Here's another I just posted in the Fo Chat forum, before Meka told me of this thread...

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is burning."
Wed 12/09/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Acid Casual"
On the same vein.. this is what I just received...

"In the year of the new century and nine months,
> > From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
> > The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
> > Fire approaches the great new city..."

> > "In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
> > 2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
> > while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
> > third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
Wed 12/09/01 at 14:05
Regular
"not dead"
Many consider 2001 to be the true first year of the new century too, given that, apparently, there was no '0' year. And we are in the 9th month....
Wed 12/09/01 at 14:07
Regular
I think I'm going to do some research. I want to find what he said after that.
Wed 12/09/01 at 14:35
Regular
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus/
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:13
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Remember.. you heard it all here first from Rakuga. I didn't find anything else on the web suggesting this I just noticed it myself.

There seems to be lots of things in his prophecies that are happening right now.

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is burning."

Ok so we have had the thunder - one survivor described it as an earthquake. Two brothers obviously the twin towers torn apart in the madness. New York survives - the fortress containing the towers. Obviously the great leader - Bush - the most powerful man in the world of the most powerful country will succumb.

Now once a big city (is this New York or the one the USA will bomb?) is burning we can start to worry...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.