GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gad attempts..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/03/07 at 18:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ive have been sat around far to long about how I can get my hands on a gad. Thing is I don’t have a clue. Thought about just going to freeola and putting a gun to your heads until I got one but I thought that was a lil to dramatic. Maybe not the way @ngel would go about things.

Then I could probably do a Pb and write something creative, however I see that I was not that creative to think about anything worth writing about.

I thought I could do a technical post, well I see Cjh (Gad Grabber) manages to write some foreign rubbish but seen as I didn’t understand it I thought I would forget about that one.

Ah yeah Bingo, such easy ways to try win one of these things. Its fine though but I seem to have been given the wrong cards all the time. Then when I think oh I only have three or four to go some nitwit posts that they only need one more. Then I check my card ugh; it’s one of the three-I needs… BAH!

I could even just drop hints about how I need £4.99 for a Mic like Machie does. I can see that gets him nowhere. Gees Machie get a part time job working at Maccy D’s, sure you’ll have it in no time at all.

Now I could take the easy way out and get some cheats together of some other random site. One easy way to get a Gad I’m sure. No effort at all in a bit of copy and pasting.

Wonder if we can get a Gad for Lurking, So many people lurk and are very much forgotten about. That doesn’t take too much effort, so I’m sure that’s a possible win for a Gad.

Then it came to me…

Why don’t I just ask for one…

Here goes in true Yosser style

"Gissa Gad"

No, Ah thought id ask anyway. You know what they say ‘You don’t ask you don’t get’
Mon 12/03/07 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and my suspicions that the staffies don't actually pay all that much attention to the forums is confirmed :-)
Mon 12/03/07 at 08:52
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
In all my time here at Freeola, this is only time I've actually seen someone actually ask for a GAD, so why on earth not! This is the one and only time though ;)
Mon 12/03/07 at 08:37
"possibly impossible"
I can see you all salivating over the fact someone else has won a GAD instead of you.

At least this post is better than winning for cheats.
Mon 12/03/07 at 01:53
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> hahahaha deary me
Mon 12/03/07 at 00:10
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Nice one Seraphim :)
Sun 11/03/07 at 20:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Last month Sera wins a GAD for having a baby
This month Sera wins a GAD for asking for one
Next month Sera says Hi in the WLT, Tony hands over the keys to Freeola? ;)
Sun 11/03/07 at 20:12
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
yes but, not to be sexist or anything; but it is always bound to be a woman who will win the best rant thread.
Sun 11/03/07 at 19:21
Regular
""none""
I really can't believe this won... So does this mean if I go on a rant about gad, then to top it all off ask for one I'll get one? Well why don't we all do that then¿ Lets see, the best rant thread! I'm sure if you could one for that we all can!
Sun 11/03/07 at 18:42
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Seraphim wrote:
> Marink wrote:
> Maybe it's because Tony was feeling sympathetic?
>
> Well, at least he said more
>
>
> HE?

Hey, I'm trying to help you here! o_O
Sun 11/03/07 at 18:24
Regular
Lol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.