GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intolerance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 15:47
Regular
The events of today have kind of put into perspective which console is best, what game is best and who is dumb for liking Nintendo etc.

Who gives a toss if Gates wants to release a new games machine?
Who cares if the PS2 has more polygons than Dreamcast.

We need to get a perspective and learn to tolerate, understand and accept that I like something different to you and that's cool.

It's when people start to shout and scream to drown out the voice of someone else that resentment starts.
Might be someone having a go at you for liking Microsoft, might be someone deciding a fly planes into your buildings because you fight over oil.

Shame on this race for finding reasons to hate and fight.
No way to live, and this is what happens.
If nothing else comes of this today, perhaps we might be a little slower to attack someone because they look funny, talk differently to you, have different skin, like a different video-games machine.
Bigotry, hatred, envy, intolerance, violence and hostility stem from the basic refusal to listen to someone else and try to understand them.

I am ashamed to be on this planet today.
This is why I joined Amnesty International, this is why I take issue with racists and other forms of stupidity.
Because if you ignore and look away when we something that upsets us, it leads to this kind of sick action today.

Goddamn.
That's all I can say, goddamit.
My Uncle works in The Pentagon and Quantico Marine Base, and I can't find out if he's ok or not.
This suck, and the biggest emotion I have is one of shame.

Damn this planet, damn this species and damn those that refuse to talk and listen.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
All I can say Goatboy is that I hope you get on ok. I am sickened by these planes. Now I am sad. To hear that your uncle is dead.

Don't come on here for a while. You wil just get banned

:(
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:06
Regular
I cry for you, your family. I can't say much more.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
my uncle died

i dont want to post for a while, thank you for the words expressed here today
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:03
Regular
Ant wrote:
"To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if God blew up the whole planet right now."

Perhaps he is. Would make a lot more sense in my mind, anyway.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:02
"period drama"
yeah,cheers
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:58
Regular
All the British personnel in the Pentagon have apparently been accounted for, if thats any help.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Anything I can do, mate. :)
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
thank you
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:42
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Here is the number, GB. 0207 008 0000.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
GB, just heard on Radio1 that they are giving a number to people who are worried about people who might be involved.

I'm really sorry, I diddnt catch all of the number, it's 0207 *** 0000. They will surely play it again. I hope this helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.