GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plane Crashes into World Trade Centre NY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 14:55
Regular
Apparantly 2 planes have crased into the World Trade Centre in New York. 6 dead and 1000 injured.

Just heard that another plane has hit the Pentagon.

Terrorist attack apparantly...
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:50
Regular
My brother works in London and I have to travel right through there on rush hour this friday night to get home for the weekend.

Maybe I'll just stay here instead....
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I'm going to America in a few weeks =/
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
no10 wrote:
>Anyone who works in the city of London will be terrified >of going to work over the coming weeks.

I should think anyone going to London in the next few week will be scared sh!tless!! A colleague of mine has just said that her trip to London next Friday is cancelled!

Don't blame her at all!

Just heard that American Airlines have lost 2 planes with 156 people on both planes! One of them is the one that crashed into the WTC!!
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:17
Anyone who works in the city of London will be terrified of going to work over the coming weeks.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Apparently the trade centres in London are being evacuated too. Those responsibe will be in for it as America won't stand for terrorist action.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:01
I am hearing that the number of plans is FIVE. Americans have said they will shoot down any further plans.

All UK government buildings are being evacuated right now.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:00
Regular
Wookiee, I heard the figure of 8 planes as well.
Tue 11/09/01 at 15:57
"High polygon count"
Earlier there were unconfirmed reports that as many as EIGHT planes may have been hijacked today.
Tue 11/09/01 at 15:45
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
But if they do, Britain's their closest ally...Who the hell can attack both WTC towers, and the pentagon - possibly the building with the best security in the world - within the space of an hour??
Tue 11/09/01 at 15:39
Just heard on the radio that a FOURTH plan has been hijacked and is heading for the White House !!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.