GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plane Crashes into World Trade Centre NY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 14:55
Regular
Apparantly 2 planes have crased into the World Trade Centre in New York. 6 dead and 1000 injured.

Just heard that another plane has hit the Pentagon.

Terrorist attack apparantly...
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
What worries me is that this attack was obviously planned carefully. Since the two attacks were on the same day I'm worried that maybe this was only phase 1 of a big plan. The countries in jeapordy now thanks to these attacks.

I'm just worried it might not be over.. yet.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
I cant believe it - Cant really take it all in - My sister was in New York only a while ago!!
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Back in black"
I belive, and I HOPE there will be no more plane insidences for a while. The American air force have acted quickly- not quickly enough mind, but there are many aeroplanes scanning the American skies.

You people rekon that there could be a full scale war!? I can't see that quite happening, as supetcs point to the Palestines- The Americans will retalate, but the Palestines woun't have the money and strength in numbers to do much- but add another country to the equasion.......
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:39
I came home from work at 2pm and was just chilling on my couch, flicking through odd channels and listening to the commercial music channels. Soon I hit BBC1 and saw this building sufficating in a cloud of dust and whatever else surrounded it. There were flames calling out behind the thick smoke and an odd American speaking. At first, I thought, ok, fire broke out in a skyscraper. But then the whole truth smacked me across the face like a psycho terrorist fed up of his life.

So an air craft crashed into the World Trade Center. Damn, another smack.

An air craft crashed into the World trade center on purpose. Ok, the deed of some psychotic pilot. Smack!

Terrorist!. Damn, they're at it again. Smack! Smack!

The USA is under attack. The Pentagon, the symbol of the United States military might. Trade Centers across the world saw people evacuating the building. The scene was of that of a Hollywood movie. Deep Impact sounds right.

Honestly, and I'm not exaggerating. I am scared schitless. I honestly feel that WW3, is at the brink of braking out. Half of the world is already killing each other and all we need are countries such as the US, England and other powerful countries to start attacking each other.

The message have been made. United States powerful economy have been crushed! The United States powerful military can be crushed! So what?

How many dead, no one dares to imagine. How many injured?Look above?

I heard of people jumping out of the windows. Imagine how desperate you will be to jump off one of the highest building in the world to save you life.

How were the terrorists able to carry out such audacious acts?

Apparently there were warnings. So why weren't they clamped down? Many warnings are often given so how are they suppose to stop the whole of the US commuters service.

The whole world is in s crisis meetin and the world's economy is unclear. Share prices have dropped rapidly and so should many heads in respect to the services who will be working around the clock to try and save as amhy people as possible.

God, Allah, Jesus, the Buddha and whatever Great Being you can think of, help us all!
Tue 11/09/01 at 17:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
everything has been evacuated ! i saw some footage from jerusalem about 5 mins ago , they were all jumping around singing and dancing about the whole thing !! people are jumping out of windows and everything ! i reckon the terorists will get death for this if they are caught , or some kind of war will break out.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:59
Bennybalboa wrote:
> A nuclear war could wipe out over half the worlds population if other countries also fire.

The scale of the attack means it will be several days before the death toll is known. However, early estimates say as many as 50,000 people may have perished. If any one country is responsible you can bet your life that the response from the US will be immediate and catastrophic.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:54
Skynews have just confirmed that Canary Wharf has been sealed off. The London Stock Exchanged was evacuated and trading suspended until further notice. The government has ordered 'intense' security at all UK airports.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:54
A nuclear war could wipe out over half the worlds population if other countries also fire.
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:53
Regular
"Great Scott's"
The terrorists are meant of come from the Middle East (not Sadum through) another party of SCUM!
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I can feel a war coming on!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.