GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got a couple of games :D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/03 at 18:50
Regular
I got a couple of games yesterday :D and I thought I'd share my views on them:

Morrowind:
Kind of frustrating at times because its so damn slow and the damn loading time after you die/revert to last save is so long I almost had time to go for a sheet...... but the whole pikey thing is genius like: in this armor shop this guy serving me wouldn't let me have a real good bow for 1 gold ;) so I shot him with my crappy bow and grabbed something like a pikey and did a runner :D its pretty good fighting but when you keep missing its annoying but smacking a guard around the face with a axe then running is hilarious. has its good and bad points and its a ok game.

Phantom crash:
pretty darn fun I like machine guns and then hold down the back trigger button(s) and pump some lead :) the only bad thing is the absolute crap they talk and the amount of reading you have to do before you start, tis very fun mix of anime and heavily armed robots. Does get repetitive sometimes with all you do is shoot and read but is fun in short bursts. good game.

Just thought I'd share my point of view :)
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:40
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

SO good that you're selling it rather than keeping it for replay?

That's a nice hole in your defence there. You'd better try to patch it up with some more cheap point-scoring. ;)
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
Go in the Chat thing and we shall discuss what game we shall play, whilst making black people / pro sport jokes.
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
>
> You just fail to understand how funny Whacked is. Its criminal.

Yes a manic fragfest with quite a few modes for the shocking price of 13 quid. And it's online too!?

What WAS I thinking?
Regular
*Looks around to see who didn't like Freedom Fighters*

Riiiiiiight... What exactly was I defending? I was merely explaining why I enjoy it more.

D O

Y O U

U N D E R S T A N D

?
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:36
Regular
Mwahahahaha!

See you there then Mr. Hawkins.
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I have the better PC version which is bad. Who is wasting your time?
> You fail to accept an oppinion or even put up a decent argument for a
> game.

Riiiight.

*Looks back over Ali's defence of Freedom Fighters and compares to his own defence of Ghost Recon*

I think you'll find my argument was a lot more detailed with plenty of referrals back to good things about the game. You're Freedom Fighters defence will hardly make anyone rush out and buy the game tomorrow, perhaps that's because you're selling it?

I know you still like to "win" these arguments at the
> tender age of 22 and I am just happy to keep a little boys face lit
> up as he thinks his argument has solid ground.

Funny stuff. Keep trying to score cheap points Ali it only makes what you've tried to say about me prove all the more true for yourself.

Anyway I will leave
> you arguing as I am off to play LIVE.

*Resists the urge to make a cheap joke*
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I will be on LIVE in about 10 minutes. Albinnnnnnnnnnnnno
> Maaaaaaaaaaan will you be playing Samuel L L L Jacksons Pro Cotton
> Picker?

Nah I'm gonna go play Trevor McDonald's Pro Spear Chucker instead. That game rocks.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:34
Regular
I will be on LIVE in about 10 minutes. Albinnnnnnnnnnnnno Maaaaaaaaaaan will you be playing Samuel L L L Jacksons Pro Cotton Picker?
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You just fail to understand how funny Whacked is. Its criminal.

It's one of the worst games ever. Fact.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Remember me?"
jim-hat wrote:
> *the pin drops*

Penny, dear boy. Penny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.