GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/10/03 at 11:47
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who still has a PS1? I sold mine years back now, but I know many peopel who still own one!
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:09
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I still own a ps1, i would not get rid of it, i wouldnt get rid of any of my consoles!
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:06
Regular
"unown"
Flying Pig wrote:
> Still got mine - it's sitting in the loft with the dozons of PSOne
> games that I bought. I guess that's the fate that awaits my PS2 in a
> couple of years....

unown wrote: do you have final fantsy. anyone of them.
Thu 23/10/03 at 19:47
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Flying Pig wrote:
"I guess that's the fate that awaits my PS2 in a couple of years.... "

To true. I hear the PS3 wil be backwad compatible, so no use keeping the old PS2! I'll be selling mine for sure!
Thu 23/10/03 at 19:16
"period drama"
I sold mine for PS2 funds about 3 years ago.
Ah, sweet memories. That grey slab and me had some good times.

Although by the end it was kinda broken - I had to pick up the corner and drop it to get the machine working properly : P
Thu 23/10/03 at 14:40
Regular
"thegodfather"
My ones still in good condition, so I'll keep it until my daughters old enough to get her into games.
Then because there's so many kids titles it'll get her started.
Thu 23/10/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Still got mine - it's sitting in the loft with the dozons of PSOne games that I bought. I guess that's the fate that awaits my PS2 in a couple of years....
Thu 23/10/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I make it a habit of not selling my games or consoles. I've still got my PS1 and I've let my sister keep it in her room.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:36
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
BTW, Iit's the same machine I got in 1996 and it's still working perfectly. That's nearly 9 years!!
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:34
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Still got it, and still play it every week for Guitar Freaks.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:16
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
now that DID happen to me. My PS2 wouldnt play blue disk at all, and no disk at all on horizotnal position. I ended up getting a new one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.