GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How fantastic is Viewtiful Joe?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Mon 27/10/03 at 11:05
Regular
I mean dude this game is just brilliant. Deserves a place in everyones collection.

If you haven't got it yet... then go and get it... right now. Stop reading, go buy the game.

Are you still here?

Oh need persuading. Well it literally reeks "cool", it is so cool to watch Joe smash a robot in front of him whilst dodging a bullet and kicking the enemy behind him right in the moosh. Controlling is beautiful ahem Viewtiful and it's even slightly taxing.

And it's a tad adult too.

Cool. Yes very cool.

Buy.
Wed 19/11/03 at 16:09
Regular
Yeah and no option to save.

A bit too hard I think.
Wed 19/11/03 at 10:33
Regular
Stupid game. Has anyone actually completed this? I just beat four bosses in a row and now I'm on to Leo who is just stupidly hard to beat. Great boss but... gah!
Mon 17/11/03 at 16:57
Regular
Bah, anyone got any tips on beating Viewtiful Clone? I can beat the other three without bosses losing a life, but then when I get to the second Joe I always lose all my lives.

Stupid last level.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:16
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Well he did write a "How fantastic is..?" topic for
> Viewtiful Joe, and not for Zelda... I think.

Ah I never did these topics in the Zelda era. Be my favourite game is that.
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:43
Regular
I normally get a V-Rating for V-Point but get crappy time and defend ratings. Got a lot of Awesome's, but never got Viewtiful.
Sun 16/11/03 at 11:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Whoop, just beaten the Midnight Thunder Kid, he rocks, even if he is
> really easy. Beat him on my second go, got V rating for both V-Point
> and Time but just missed out on my first Viewtiful rating thanks to a
> B on Defend.
>
> Ah well, this game seems to be getting better and better, even though
> it is nearing to a close.

Your first, and you didna get it?

Pish. I have milllllions.

:D

Yes this game rocks, as does Resi, as does Sunshine and Zelda and all the others.

Praise the Cooobe!
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:34
Regular
I have to say, this is now my favourite Cube game, closely followed by Mario Kart. Still, Metroid Prime in third place. Whoop for Viewtiful Joe!
Sat 15/11/03 at 22:30
Regular
"the burning sky"
Rickoss wrote:
> Whoop, just beaten the Midnight Thunder Kid, he rocks, even if he is
> really easy. Beat him on my second go, got V rating for both V-Point
> and Time but just missed out on my first Viewtiful rating thanks to a
> B on Defend.
>
> Ah well, this game seems to be getting better and better, even though
> it is nearing to a close.

Is the game really short? Or does it take a while to complete? Thanks
Sat 15/11/03 at 22:19
Regular
"mophead6"
my ass!!!!!! zelda is a classic game it really makes your brain work because its so complicated,thats why you dont like it cause you cant do the game
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:27
Regular
Whoop, just beaten the Midnight Thunder Kid, he rocks, even if he is really easy. Beat him on my second go, got V rating for both V-Point and Time but just missed out on my first Viewtiful rating thanks to a B on Defend.

Ah well, this game seems to be getting better and better, even though it is nearing to a close.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.