GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TRUE CRIME SLIPS....(not that much)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets of LA'.
Wed 29/10/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
After being told by Activision that even though there under attack by a bloke who is going to sue them over True Crime's main character, all formats for True Crime will be released 7th November. Well for some reason Gamecube's misses out again as it seems that it won't be released until 21st November, not much longer i know but still annoying if you are highly anticipating it! Xbox and PS2 release dates still remain at 7th November, Next friday. Good job i'm getting the Xbox version! :)
Wed 29/10/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
After being told by Activision that even though there under attack by a bloke who is going to sue them over True Crime's main character, all formats for True Crime will be released 7th November. Well for some reason Gamecube's misses out again as it seems that it won't be released until 21st November, not much longer i know but still annoying if you are highly anticipating it! Xbox and PS2 release dates still remain at 7th November, Next friday. Good job i'm getting the Xbox version! :)
Wed 29/10/03 at 11:01
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Why cant they release on the same day??
The game is finished so there cant be a delay there so why the hold up for us version?
Wed 29/10/03 at 11:02
Regular
"hit the road jack"
*our version

duhhh.
Wed 29/10/03 at 11:02
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Oh this is great. Another piece of evidence that developers are beginning to steer clear of the 'cube.
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:00
Regular
Who cares, True Crime will most likely be crap.
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:12
Regular
I'm sure there won't be much sleep lost over it, it's not really that good a game. Not as poor as everyone is exclaiming, but still crap. Plus, there are much better GC ames round the corner, don't really have to tell you that.
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:13
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Games - GC GAMES.

Tsk.

*considers not using forehead for typing anymore*
Wed 29/10/03 at 16:46
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Rickoss wrote:
> Who cares, True Crime will most likely be crap.

I disagree strongly with that.

From what ive been told the release date for the GC version is still 7th Nov, as with all releases - time will tell.
Wed 29/10/03 at 17:29
Regular
The PS2 demo is awful, absolutley awful. Cube owners are lucky that they have an extra 2 weeks without a shocking game to put up with.
Wed 29/10/03 at 22:29
Regular
It isn't supposed to be too good, but there's no denying that the videos do make it look at least as good as GTA: Vice City. Who knows? It may surprise us all. I'll keep an open mind, to save the risk of eating my hat when the true verdicts come out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.