GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 or F1 2001??????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 17:05
Regular
I would like to no what every one has to say about this becase my brother say thats f1 2001 is the best but i dont agree by far GT3 is by far off the best.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:29
GT3 is far better because there are more cars, and the cars that you buy you can tune them to full perfeckion
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:53
Regular
"You Bum!!"
My advice is buy Pro Evo soccer because I said so
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yes, Pro Evo is from the makers at Konami that brought us ISS Pro Evo 1 and 2 on PS1, they are the ones who are making Pro Evo Soccer. The ISS that is out now om PS2 is also made by Konami but a different division, hence its crap compered to the "proper" versions.

My advice, buy Pro Evo Soccer.
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:37
Regular
"round the outside"
Pro Evo wrote:
> The ISS on PS2 does not rock, its not even from the people who brought us the
> superb Evolution series on PS1, the only good thing about it is the
> graphics.

I think you misunder stood me, Pro Evo Soccer is the ISS Evolution
> version for PS2, i said get this one because it will be the best. If you bought
> the one availible now, then compared to Pro Evo coming out, im afraid you wasted
> your money.

ive played a demo and it seems kool, so is pro evo soccer made by konami aswell
Mon 24/09/01 at 18:56
Regular
The ISS on PS2 does not rock, its not even from the people who brought us the superb Evolution series on PS1, the only good thing about it is the graphics.

I think you misunder stood me, Pro Evo Soccer is the ISS Evolution version for PS2, i said get this one because it will be the best. If you bought the one availible now, then compared to Pro Evo coming out, im afraid you wasted your money.
Mon 24/09/01 at 17:26
Regular
"round the outside"
nah ive played iss now and it rocks
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:34
Regular
Racing Rules wrote:

P.S. is ISS on the ps2 any good?

NO!! Wait for Pro Evolution Soccer to come out soon, the ISS that is out now is total cack.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:28
GT3 is far far better! Tell your brother he is wrong!!
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:24
Regular
"round the outside"
im gonna get dark cloud as soon as it comes out . ive got a dvd which has reveiws and videos on it and i must say dark cloud look amazing.

P.S. is ISS on the ps2 any good?
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
of course that feature hasn't been taken out...it's like an integral part of the game...
anyway i won't get dark cloud until i complete FFIX....which is a brill game....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.