GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 or F1 2001??????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 17:05
Regular
I would like to no what every one has to say about this becase my brother say thats f1 2001 is the best but i dont agree by far GT3 is by far off the best.
Sat 29/09/01 at 12:27
Regular
"round the outside"
i think the crashes in f1 2001 are a bit unreallistic
Sat 29/09/01 at 10:51
Regular
its good graphics though
Sat 29/09/01 at 10:36
Fare enough
Sat 29/09/01 at 10:19
Regular
F1 2001 has brilliant graphics and it is also very realistic apart from the fact that even if you get a little nudge you go flying
Sat 29/09/01 at 10:02
Why don't you just get GT3 its so easy to get money and other stuff like that
Sat 29/09/01 at 09:46
Regular
"round the outside"
ive tryed soooooo many time at superspeedway to win the F1.... car and keep winning bloomin tickfords and it takes too long and its really annoying
Fri 28/09/01 at 19:23
Regular
"You Bum!!"
And me since this game is my GAD pick
Fri 28/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Racing Rules wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
> Yes, Pro Evo is from the makers at Konami that brought us
> ISS Pro Evo 1 and 2 on
> PS1, they are the ones who are making Pro Evo
> Soccer. The ISS that is out now om
> PS2 is also made by Konami but a
> different division, hence its crap compered to
> the "proper"
> versions.

My advice, buy Pro Evo Soccer.

cheers pro evo i went to a site
> and saw sum pics and it looks really kool the only thing is, i dont know when i
> comes out?

No problem. Im not entirly sure when it is out, many sites say different dates, but mainly a lot say November, which sounds about right with Christmas being so soon after.

I have Pre-ordered mine so ill get it when it comes out.
Fri 28/09/01 at 19:05
You should definatly get GT3 with all its exallent grafix and good realitic sounds and movemnts of the car.
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:44
Regular
"round the outside"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Yes, Pro Evo is from the makers at Konami that brought us ISS Pro Evo 1 and 2 on
> PS1, they are the ones who are making Pro Evo Soccer. The ISS that is out now om
> PS2 is also made by Konami but a different division, hence its crap compered to
> the "proper" versions.

My advice, buy Pro Evo Soccer.

cheers pro evo i went to a site and saw sum pics and it looks really kool the only thing is, i dont know when i comes out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.