GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which game has the best graphics, ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 11:58
Regular
For me its Star Wars Rogue Sqaudron: Rogue Leader on GameCube.
Sat 08/09/01 at 11:58
For me its Star Wars Rogue Sqaudron: Rogue Leader on GameCube.
Sat 08/09/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Gran Turismo 3 is pretty special looking so is Metal Gear Solid 2!!
If they can pull it off then the Getaway should be one of the best looking games ever!!
At the moment though I would have to say Shenmue - Everything about it is just incredible looking - right down to the tinyest detail!! Shenmue II looks just as good aswell!!
Sat 08/09/01 at 12:20
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
The Bouncer looks pretty decent, or was that just the intro sequence?
Sat 08/09/01 at 12:56
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have to aggree with Mattyboy about the graphics, but if you had said best GAME ever then I would have said Perfect Dark.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:08
Regular
"Back For Good"
METAL GEAR SOLID 2 without a doubt, come on people the first one showed the PSone's potential by every tinest detail polished off to look amazing. I'm sure the sequel will prove the PS2's potential and it ain't far off.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:10
I thought Fear Effect had a nice graphical style, even if it was only on the PSX, kinda Manga Movie style, but nice and gory with it. There was that one scene in the helicopter where you blew out the pilot's brains onto the windshield, and saw the blood and gore ooze down the glass from the outside.

Kinda neat, I thought.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:14
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Res, just coz a game shows off the Ps2's graphical potential, doesn't mean it's the nicest-looking game ever. After all, the Gamecube, PC and X-Box are more powerful...
Oh, and Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader is the, graphically, most impressive game to date. Fact.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:56
Regular
For overall consistency, scale and detail - it has to be Shenmue (at this moment in time.)
Sat 08/09/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
kingklik wrote:
> Res, just coz a game shows off the Ps2's graphical potential,
> doesn't mean it's the nicest-looking game ever. After all, the
> Gamecube, PC and X-Box are more powerful...
Oh, and Rogue Squadron
> 2: Rogue Leader is the, graphically, most impressive game to date.
> Fact.

fact xbox and gamecube aren't out for a very long time, another fact metal gear solid 2 is out in a couple of months, yes you might have guessed it another fact resident evil 3 has better graphics than some new games, you getting my drift here?
Sat 08/09/01 at 15:54
Regular
Isn't resi 3 on the PS1?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.