GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to tell you about something amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/10 at 21:10
Regular
I became a member of a website called this

Its a fantastic points system where completing offers in your sparetime (and we all know the internet can be boring!!) you can save up points to get great prizes like ipods and xbox's! The advertisers pay p2s to give us their link, then when we complete their offers, p2s give you the points to spend on what you want!!!

I joined about a week ago, and I think its a fantastic site!!!
Wed 31/03/10 at 08:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
theweirdo666 wrote:
> Lmao.... not so sure about that HM, but anything object wise such
> as xbox live 12 month subscription, games, phones, tv's, laptops,
> consoles etc.

:(

Shame.

Although the talk about xbox live reminds me of something I saw on x360a website - when I get back I will see if I can get it to work, but a place is offering 2100 points for about a fiver...all legit - through discount codes :) - and I will share the details when I can access the site at home!
Tue 30/03/10 at 13:10
Regular
"And in last place.."
I got my PS3 using one of these referral schemes. The PS3 cost me £45 in the end which was a bargain but if I was to convert the hassle involved into currency then it would be closer to £450.
Tue 30/03/10 at 12:28
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
HM wrote:
> It can get me a girlfriend????
>
> Sign me up!

Lmao.... not so sure about that HM, but anything object wise such as xbox live 12 month subscription, games, phones, tv's, laptops, consoles etc.
Tue 30/03/10 at 12:07
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
theweirdo666 wrote:
> Sonic Chris wrote:
> I was so excited then. For a second, I thought we were getting
> PS2's :(
>
> Lol well if you sign up under my link you can get whatever you
> want for free.....

It can get me a girlfriend????

Sign me up!
Tue 30/03/10 at 11:54
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I was so excited then. For a second, I thought we were getting
> PS2's :(

Lol well if you sign up under my link you can get whatever you want for free.....
Mon 29/03/10 at 23:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
I was so excited then. For a second, I thought we were getting PS2's :(
Mon 29/03/10 at 22:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
amylouj89 wrote:
> I joined about a week ago, and I think its a fantastic site!!!

What have you got then...:-)
Mon 29/03/10 at 21:34
Regular
That's all well and good but what was the amazing thing you wanted to tell us about?
Mon 29/03/10 at 21:25
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
I'm on something similar - it's called Freebiejeebies

There was news broadcast on bbc (i think on bbc) that proved it was legit
Mon 29/03/10 at 21:10
Regular
I became a member of a website called this

Its a fantastic points system where completing offers in your sparetime (and we all know the internet can be boring!!) you can save up points to get great prizes like ipods and xbox's! The advertisers pay p2s to give us their link, then when we complete their offers, p2s give you the points to spend on what you want!!!

I joined about a week ago, and I think its a fantastic site!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.