GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (Sept 2001 Virtual Newbie)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Page:
Fri 07/09/01 at 03:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Post 'here' as in 'in this particular thread'?
Fri 07/09/01 at 09:19
Regular
"Angry"
What a nice group of young people.
Course, we didn't have computer games back in my youth, but it's nice to see everyone together and having nice, clean fun.

Would you like a biscuit dear?
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:18
It's been a while,
since I could hold my head up high.

It's been a while,
since I could stand my own
two feet again.
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:20
Regular
"Angry"
Yes, I know the feeling.
It's this awful icy weather, makes it ever so slippery.
Of course, in my day we had to worry about bomb craters more than not being able to stand up.

Mind you, it was a lovely spirit amongst the people.
We all came together and lived in the tube tunnels.
Not like now, people live there but they seem to want spare change instead of some tea.

Here,have a biscuit and things will feel better.
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:23
Regular
Good Morning to everyone here at the Prime Topics forum. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is ......... and I am new to this website. I look forward to meeting you all and having stimulating conversations with you all. I like all consoles and a very wide variety of games. So whether you think the PS2 is the bee's knees or that the gamecube or X-Box will float your boat I would be glad to communicate with you over the world wide web. Anyone up for a game of extreme croquet????
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:25
I say old boy, sounds a jolly good idea!

Cucumber sandwiches?

I LIKE your sweater, where *did* you get it from? The stripes are simply divine!
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:36
Regular
"Angry"
That's nice, two young men having a gay time talking about sweaters and the like.

Like when I was a nipper, we used to scamper about enjoying all manner of scrapes and japes, much like Enid Blyton's wonderful books about The Famous Five.

Shame but kids these days don't seem to want to read about 5 pre-teens solving mysteries.
It's all "Nintendo this" and "PC that", makes my head hurt sometimes but I just take my dog for a walk on the common and chat with my friend Nora.

Here, have a biscuit and wrap up warm, it's turning chill later on.

Take care.
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:42
"I am a mong"
cucumber sandwiches?
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:43
I like talking about sweaters, almost as much as I like knitting them.

"A stich in time, saves nine", hahahaha. Oh how jolly and gay!
Fri 07/09/01 at 10:44
Regular
How come everybody's new character is acting like an old boy/girl?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.