GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (Sept 2001 Virtual Newbie)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Page:
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I bet Goatboy wins this!
Thu 06/09/01 at 23:22
Regular
Mwahahahaha i am dying to win my first Extra GAD. Dringo leaves in to creativity.
Thu 06/09/01 at 23:24
How do I register as a new user if I only have one email address ?

I tried it but it said that my email address is already in use....
Thu 06/09/01 at 23:25
Regular
Whilst i'm here Tony is there any way to get rid of Freak of the Darks Cookie on my computer my bro wants to join GAD and i can easily enter this competition i cant find the cookie anywhere help it is really annoying!
Fri 07/09/01 at 00:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
How can we log on? I have registered but can't work out how to log on!
Fri 07/09/01 at 00:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tony wrote:
> I bet Goatboy wins this!

i wun the vote for sr and u dint give me conkee
Fri 07/09/01 at 00:50
Regular
"Angry"
WANTED:
Somebody to go back in time with me.
This is not a joke.
You'll get paid after we get back.
Must bring your own weapons.
Safety not guaranteed.
I have only done this once before
Fri 07/09/01 at 00:57
Regular
"Angry"
Addendum:
Person must be able to run quickly without falling over when being pursued
Must not be discouraged by the phrase "2-ton Predator"

Hurry, we must act swiftly.
Fri 07/09/01 at 01:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Can we bring Wings Hauser?
He'd vanquish all and any foe
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.