GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (Sept 2001 Virtual Newbie)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Page:
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
LOL

Tone's on form today! :-D
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:41
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
4ever wrote:
> Then again do i really need new games? well maybe i do but to think about it.... [loses trail of thought].... umm...... u'd think that sooner or later gad will run out of games....

Does the Sun run out of rays?
Does the Sky run out of stars (or football matches)?
Does the Sea run out of water?

Does the forum run out of Newbies who can't type?
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The Fog Nan wrote:
> So where do I claim my lovely prize?

Go to Gameaday.co.uk and fish around until you find a link for Extra Gameaday Prize Winners.

I forgot that I predicted your win. I didn't sneek a peek at the registration details before deciding, honest.

Honest Tone. That's me name.
Mon 08/10/01 at 15:22
Regular
"Angry"
So where do I claim my lovely prize?
This is nice, it's hard to keep up with video-gaming (I believe you call it) on a pension.

Time was you could get a bus ride, fish supper and see a movie and still have change from a sixpence.

Not now though.
Mon 08/10/01 at 10:02
Regular
"Angry"
Tony wrote:
> I bet Goatboy wins this!

Well well...what a nice name this young chap has.
Reminds me of when we had to do more than one job for our effort.

I was Prime Minister for a month, we all were. You just did your bit.
Mon 08/10/01 at 10:00
Regular
"Angry"
Ooo, careless talk costs lives m'dear.
Mon 08/10/01 at 09:33
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Fogmaster wrote:
> has anyone got any ideas whos won this EEGAD?

Looks like Goatboy masquerading as the old dear.
Sat 06/10/01 at 21:56
Then again do i really need new games? well maybe i do but to think about it.... [loses trail of thought].... umm...... u'd think that sooner or later gad will run out of games....
Sat 06/10/01 at 21:54
Yes... Cokkiie mmmm..... well then again i need to win. No i dont :0 amazing wat hjappens when u think. Oh yeah and y are there thes Extra gamadays who gives them or do they randomly pop up now and again or are they just plain annoyin?
Sat 06/10/01 at 21:45
It's just not cricket eh?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.