GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eBay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/03/10 at 13:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
There have been many attempts on the forum to find a bargain and help each other get rid of unwanted items that others might use (ie. Bargain Thread, Game Trade Thread). Well, I don't know how many people use eBay on here, but I was thinking that people can post links to there items on here to see if anybody on the forum is interested :)

Forum Name/eBay Name

Sonic Chris / rubixhull | About Me | Items for Sale

Tappet / Tappet44 | About Me | Items for sale

theweirdo666 / grimreaperemo | About Me

Anybody who wants to be added to the list, just post your eBay name below, and I'll add it.

Happy selling! :)
Sun 21/03/10 at 12:55
Regular
"How Ironic"
thanks w666 :) Anyone wants any particular items of there's at the top, just post it, and i'll add it under your name :)
Sun 21/03/10 at 12:44
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Great idea chris! - I'm putting some stuff up soon so -

theweirdo666 - grimreaperemo
Sun 21/03/10 at 12:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
Yeh, that's what I wanted people to do :) Posting the names of people is just so we can identify who's who on eBay :)
Sun 21/03/10 at 12:12
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
hiya Sonic,
soz to pester you again, but is it ok to post direct links to new items that we list on ebay or would you rather your thread was used solely for listing ebay user names?

edit
after posting i noticed you had updated your id with a spoiler so i guess that answers my question.

thx.
Sun 21/03/10 at 11:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Updated :)
Sun 21/03/10 at 11:43
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
Can you add the About Me link if i post the address?
Sun 21/03/10 at 11:40
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
Forum Name / Ebay ID
Tappet / Tappet44 About Me
Sun 21/03/10 at 11:23
Regular
"How Ironic"
Tappet wrote:
> good idea Sonic!
>
> Been sorting some items for ebay this morning so i'll look
> forward to ya thread.

Good to hear :) Remember to post your eBay name, and I'll add it to the list above.
Sun 21/03/10 at 11:21
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
good idea Sonic!

Been sorting some items for ebay this morning so i'll look forward to ya thread.
Sun 21/03/10 at 11:16
Regular
"How Ironic"
Awesome :) just have to see if anybody on the forum uses eBay now :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.