GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eBay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/03/10 at 13:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
There have been many attempts on the forum to find a bargain and help each other get rid of unwanted items that others might use (ie. Bargain Thread, Game Trade Thread). Well, I don't know how many people use eBay on here, but I was thinking that people can post links to there items on here to see if anybody on the forum is interested :)

Forum Name/eBay Name

Sonic Chris / rubixhull | About Me | Items for Sale

Tappet / Tappet44 | About Me | Items for sale

theweirdo666 / grimreaperemo | About Me

Anybody who wants to be added to the list, just post your eBay name below, and I'll add it.

Happy selling! :)
Sat 27/03/10 at 11:25
Regular
"How Ironic"
To be honest I haven't got time to try and justify myself on here. If a person is unhappy with the product and feels I've done them, I'll give them a refund with no problems, but thus far, I've had no complaints at all. And Hull is my second name.
Sat 27/03/10 at 10:29
Fri 26/03/10 at 22:53
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Look a few posts back, and you'll notice I already admitted that,
> so.....

Where..oh deceitful one :-)

Sell on ebay with SC at your peril..it seems..are you a friend of our Rodney's or Trigger?

Rubixhull....not quite a Liverpool fan's moniker....so you live in Hull:-(
Fri 26/03/10 at 20:26
Regular
"How Ironic"
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Radiation Edition finishes in 37 minutes - £7 (including P&P). My Super Mario Galaxy seems to be going down well :P
Sun 21/03/10 at 17:50
Regular
"How Ironic"
Look a few posts back, and you'll notice I already admitted that, so.....
Sun 21/03/10 at 17:45
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> There
> is nothing in this review that would require me to use the wheel
> for more than 5 minutes, so get your facts straight
> please.

Oh please....you got caught out in bending the truth, live with it and move on. And maybe even learn a lesson. ;)
Sun 21/03/10 at 17:36
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> While you're giving eBay tips, do you get charged for the listing
> if your item doesn't sell?

Only items listed with a starting price of 99p are free of charges if they don't sell.
ebay selling & listing fees

charges are based on how you list your item and final sale price.
Additional fees are charged for options like:
buy it now
reserve price
highlighted gallery listings
number of pictures (1st pic free 12p each additional pic)
checkout the link above for all selling fees.

you can host your own pictures if you choose and display them in your item description for free,
How to host your own pics
Sun 21/03/10 at 17:33
Sun 21/03/10 at 17:21
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Well not really. It's a clever marketing technique; the
> theory that something new will sell better than something second
> hand.

I can understand an item being used for 5 minutes being listed as new. Ultimately you've only tested it to make sure it works.
So basically you posted a 1000 word review on here of an item you've never used. Of course thats not deceitful at all is it? No doubt another clever marketing technique.
Sun 21/03/10 at 16:50
Regular
"How Ironic"
While you're giving eBay tips, do you get charged for the listing if your item doesn't sell?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.