GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the Piledriver banned???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/01 at 17:38
Regular
Is the piledriver banned???

Since the accident with Chyna i've heard that the piledriver(and any move of that effect) was going to be banned. But since the accident Kane(and others) have attempted to do the move but the opposition crawls over their backs and to the floor. Is this just a coincidence or is the move not banned and is able to be performed.

And on this note did anyone know that Stone Cold will not have any moves done above the neck incase of his injury coming back to haunt him. He said it in the WWF Raw magazine but then weeks later the was put in the crossface by Benoit. Whats going on???

By the way, back to my point,

Is the piledriver banned?
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:55
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Lemmme just get this straight with y'all - Chyna did NOT break her
> neck at the rumble. It was all a work.

hhhhmmmmmmmmm.............thought so but i wasnt sure though
is HHH really injured i think he might cause on tough enough it said that he got injured so he might be cause that is a real program so.it showed you his opoeration
and his exercises he does.
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Lemmme just get this straight with y'all - Chyna did NOT break her neck at the rumble. It was all a work.
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:26
Regular
Triple Rhys wrote:
> Is the piledriver banned???

Since the accident with Chyna i've
> heard that the piledriver(and any move of that effect) was going to
> be banned. But since the accident Kane(and others) have attempted to
> do the move but the opposition crawls over their backs and to the
> floor. Is this just a coincidence or is the move not banned and is
> able to be performed.

And on this note did anyone know that Stone
> Cold will not have any moves done above the neck incase of his
> injury coming back to haunt him. He said it in the WWF Raw magazine
> but then weeks later the was put in the crossface by Benoit. Whats
> going on???

By the way, back to my point,

Is the piledriver
> banned?

its not banned undertaker did the tombstone to triple H at wrestle mania and that was way after royal rumble witch was when chyna broke her neck.i dont think it is banned but they just dont use it it very much cause of the danger of it.and the crippler cross face does not really hurt your neck much it just hurts your face.they probably tried it before to see if it would hurt his neck.
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone remember way back, one Summerslam where Owen Hart broke Stone Cold Steve Austin's neck due to a pile driver - Stone Cold went on to win the intercontinental title but I believe it was banned just after this happened!!
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:28
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Bear in mind that WCW and ECW no longer exist - they are just WWF
> factions now.

Yes but they are still referred to as WCW and ECW or The Alliance.
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:20
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Bear in mind that WCW and ECW no longer exist - they are just WWF factions now.
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:18
Bouncerboy Scott wrote:
> Anyone remeber when Kevin Nash did the Jacknife Powerbomb on The
> Giant AKA Big Show, He hurt his neck and had to have surgery on it
> and it was then suppose to be banned but Kevin Nash keeps doing it
> even today!

Ooooooohhhhh what a rebel!!!!

Its obvious that its going to be banned but then some idiot is going to come along and keep doing it. It happens all the time in proffesional wrestling (other than the big names such as WWF, WCW and ECW)
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:12
Regular
Anyone remeber when Kevin Nash did the Jacknife Powerbomb on The Giant AKA Big Show, He hurt his neck and had to have surgery on it and it was then suppose to be banned but Kevin Nash keeps doing it even today!
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I have no idea...must have been a while ago, before I was a hardcore fan.
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:09
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Yes it is banned, due to the Taker botching a Tombstone on HHH,
> knocking him unconsious. Vince will do anything to keep HHH, so he
> banned piledrivers for him.

When was this incident?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.