GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the Piledriver banned???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/01 at 17:38
Regular
Is the piledriver banned???

Since the accident with Chyna i've heard that the piledriver(and any move of that effect) was going to be banned. But since the accident Kane(and others) have attempted to do the move but the opposition crawls over their backs and to the floor. Is this just a coincidence or is the move not banned and is able to be performed.

And on this note did anyone know that Stone Cold will not have any moves done above the neck incase of his injury coming back to haunt him. He said it in the WWF Raw magazine but then weeks later the was put in the crossface by Benoit. Whats going on???

By the way, back to my point,

Is the piledriver banned?
Fri 07/09/01 at 21:38
A mate of mine e-mailed the wwf about it and he got a reply sayin the piledriver is only gonna be used for special occasions like wrestlemania
Thu 06/09/01 at 20:15
Regular
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Taker did the tombstone on HHH at WrestleMania,
> didn't he??
- Yes he did, he gave the crowd something to be plased
> about coz it was Wrestlemania.

Also,
> Taker did it to HHH at
> Judgement Day 2000 as well...
- that is were Trips got injured and
> they banned it from there.

if it was why did the undertaker do the tombstone pildriver to triple H at wrestle mania 2001 (X seven)
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:32
Big Red Machine wrote:
> hhhhmmmmmmmmm.............thought so but i wasnt sure
> though
is HHH really injured i think he might cause on tough enough
> it said that he got injured so he might be cause that is a real
> program so.it showed you his opoeration
and his exercises he does.

Yes he was really injured and it was a life threatening injury, it was all over the WWF website at the time and they showed his operation on Raw. Plus Stephanie was there looking very worried, this backed up the story of her marriage to him as everyone i know says theyre not really married. I dont know?!!?
Thu 06/09/01 at 11:58
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:
> Taker did the tombstone on HHH at WrestleMania, didn't he??
- Yes he did, he gave the crowd something to be plased about coz it was Wrestlemania.

Also,
> Taker did it to HHH at Judgement Day 2000 as well...
- that is were Trips got injured and they banned it from there.
Thu 06/09/01 at 11:56
Regular
"Back in black"
The DDT and the Tombstone were supposed to have been banned, but as far as I am aware, the pile-driver exists, but its used less frequently!
Wed 05/09/01 at 23:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As far as I'm aware, the piledriver is not banned. No one uses it anymore. The Chyna neck injury was a story line to get her out of the WWF while she was promoting her book.
Wed 05/09/01 at 21:46
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Tazz is ECW - he can take a piledriver.
Wed 05/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
However, Taker did the Tombstone at
> WM.

the wwf said after WM that the piledriver was done as it is wrestlemania and it was just a one off.

when kane picks people up for the piledriver they are actually picked up for a powerslam (like the bulldog's)
Wed 05/09/01 at 20:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
And Jerry 'The King' Lawler did 3 Piledrivers on Tazz at Summerslam 2000!
Wed 05/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Taker did the tombstone on HHH at WrestleMania, didn't he??

Also, Taker did it to HHH at Judgement Day 2000 as well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.