GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lotus Challenge - wot do you think of the demo ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/01 at 15:04
Regular
It was on the lastest cover disc from OPM2, your thoughts, I thought the handling was hardwork but after looking at their website I am please to see lots of cars and tracks, release date 28/9 or 1/11?. These developers seem to work to different calendars to the rest of the world!
Wed 05/09/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It was on the lastest cover disc from OPM2, your thoughts, I thought the handling was hardwork but after looking at their website I am please to see lots of cars and tracks, release date 28/9 or 1/11?. These developers seem to work to different calendars to the rest of the world!
Wed 05/09/01 at 15:08
Regular
It's rotten, but a lotus on GT3 and be content with the best racing game ever.
Wed 05/09/01 at 15:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
o my god that game sucks!
it was soooooo swow,and the graphics, how lame were they?
but maybe its cause im used to gt3
Wed 05/09/01 at 15:43
Regular
"Touched!"
CDouch wrote:
> o my god that game sucks!
it was soooooo swow,and the graphics, how
> lame were they?
but maybe its cause im used to gt3

I agree with you m8, the game has NO sense of speed whatsoever, the blurr effect i think is just there to make it look pretty which it fails in doing, i wouldn't get my hopes up about this game until u have seen some reviews
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:59
"High polygon count"
The screenshots look okay, but the demo was utter cack. no sense of speed, and it steers like a ahopping trolley with four dodgy wheels.
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:21
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
one word for this game...........khazi
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:14
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i wasn't very impressed either
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
Hmmmmm, it wasnt bad but it wasnt exactly brilliant either - I may not bother with it as there are tons of better racing games to come!!
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:38
That demo was absolute crap. Now that GT3 is out other companies should give up making games in the same style unless they are amazing. Instead they should focus on the wipeout/f-zero area of racing.
Wed 05/09/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Back For Good"
It's rubbish, I don't know why they bother.

The graphics were very plain and the game is poo in a word, Seeing the driver was a good thing and one of the steering options was fanastic where you pull down the analog stick to turn but other than that it's garbage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.