GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony are geniuses"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/03 at 20:26
"Sony/PS2/Best"
The new PSP pictures, that Sony have released, are beautiful. I think this'll make anything, even the GBASP look crap. Amazing. :)
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:26
"Sony/PS2/Best"
The new PSP pictures, that Sony have released, are beautiful. I think this'll make anything, even the GBASP look crap. Amazing. :)
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:28
"I love yo... lamp."
Meh. I expect it to be a bit of a flop. It'll be overpriced and hand held wise most people already have one, a GBA.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Teal'c"
You seem to be easily impressed.

Tell you what, for Christmas this year, I'll get you some nice shiny decorating paper.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:33
"High polygon count"
Yeah, but why buy a burger when you can have a steak? :-)
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:41
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> You seem to be easily impressed.
>
> Tell you what, for Christmas this year, I'll get you some nice shiny
> decorating paper.

Oh, wow! No, dont' think so.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:42
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
>It'll be overpriced

'Big' Ken announced the PSP will be cheap!
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And there won't be a new GB anytime soon............

Of course....
Fri 14/11/03 at 21:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How can anyone like the look of the PSP?

It looks like a case you'd put your glasses in. But has had some buttons added. Actually.
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:27
Regular
The PSP looks very weird, but since it is the concept model it will probably change in time for E3 and it will most likely cost much money.
I agree that the PSP wont sell so good since it has to compete to the huuuge library the gba has managed to make.
I also think that Nintendo will also release pics of their next gb soon.
Nintendo will send tools for developing games for the next gb in December.
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
All you need is a good well recognised game and the PSP will sell, I.e. Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Tony Hawk, SSX something like that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.