GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Edge give MKDD 5 out of 10 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 16/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Not sure if it's a rumour or true/in the latest issue, wouldn't surprise me knowing them.
Apparently they've based their score on just the single player part of the game.

I've never bought an issue of Edge and don't see that changing, good job MKDD isn't on the PS2 or it would have got an ever lower score .......
Sun 16/11/03 at 23:13
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> What I've read of your posts so far are no more than simply average
> posts.

Still crying are we? Oh dear dear, try not act like a complete ass next time.
Sun 16/11/03 at 23:04
Regular
Single player is still a good laugh and frantic :D
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I've been playing it all weekend and I reckon it's pretty good. Ok, it's no Mario Kart but what with Mario Sunshine failing to live up to people's expectations as well, I can see why some will be disappointed with it. Myself? I think it's a bit lacking in single player but peerless in multiplayer. There is no funnier or exciting racer out there at the moment to surpass it. I think it's well worth your dosh if you have a few mates round...
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:56
Regular
What I've read of your posts so far are no more than simply average posts.
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:51
Regular
Its their job to rip games apart. I remember reading a comment in their magazine from someone sick of their low scores to which they replied saying how they like to think of themselves as the only magazines to give realistic scores. Realistic or not its good to have someone who aims to rip games apart. You don't have to read their magazines, the choice is yours.

From what I have played of the single player Mario Kart since Friday would suggests nothing but an average game.
Sun 16/11/03 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Odd, like I saide before;

Unoriginal, brilliant racer - 5/10
Unoriginal, not so brilliant shooter - 10/10

Opinion of course, but funny all the same.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:56
Regular
Here here.

I much prefer GamesTM on the mature, well-written multiformat mag front.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:56
Regular
I don't give a monkeys who its made by. I can't read a magazine by people who don't want to enjoy games. They may as well be reviewing sandpaper as toilet roll, they'd have the same effect.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
EDGE the magazine is good.

oit is made great by Redeye and the other columnists
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:48
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Edge don't want to enjoy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.