GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halflife 2 may be available sooner than you think!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It was going to be released on September 30th. Then November 27th. Now it's being released in April. But some people have apparently got their grubby mitts on it!

Today I heard that someone had found the source code and also found some files somewhere, and made the actual game. I'm not promoting piracy here, but I was astounded at the news. However, it's only a rumor, so it may not be true. But if it is, people will have the game months before its release.

Well? :)
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
Yeah.

Took up nearly 4GB n all!
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Yes, I've seen it. Ahem. And there's some maps where it has Error plasterd all over as the object it's trying to load doesn't work/exist.
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:45
Regular
And for the record - someone I know downloaded it and showed us lot what its like. The graphics are nice n everything but its no way near finished.
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I guess that's what happens if you live in a hole, eh?
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
Heh - This news is old! Very old!
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It is true, and the actual code that was stolen from Valve and caused the April delay is a very early pre E3 code, which shows crap all of how the game will finally play.
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It was going to be released on September 30th. Then November 27th. Now it's being released in April. But some people have apparently got their grubby mitts on it!

Today I heard that someone had found the source code and also found some files somewhere, and made the actual game. I'm not promoting piracy here, but I was astounded at the news. However, it's only a rumor, so it may not be true. But if it is, people will have the game months before its release.

Well? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.