GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is THIS true?........................."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 20:19
Regular
.How many of you want the GameCube but can't afford it or
Parents won't allow you?

(i can't have one for both reasons can anyone think of any great problem free excuses which can persuade my parenst to buy one for me thx)

Perfect Waninoko
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well im getting mine as a late birthday present. I was the first person to preorder 1 in the Sawbridgeworth SR shop.
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have the same problem here. My mu msays she won't let me have one because I already have an N64, and buying a GC means I'll just have to buy more games.

There are two reasons I want one:
1. The games look great and, basicly, I want one
2. I like to keep up-to-date with technology.

The only reason my mum got this P.C I'm using now to post this message was so she could stay up-to-date with technology, with DVD and stuff, so why won't she let me do the same?
Sun 02/09/01 at 13:15
i doubt there fall for that :)
Sun 02/09/01 at 12:39
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
That's true. You could also say: "Do you want me to play on my blury old N64 or the new Game Cube that has sharper graphics which won't damage my eye sight as much." and if they say no you can just go on about how you parent don't care about your health and make 'em feel all guilty so they buy one. The only problem is that it could beck fire and your parents won't let you play on any computer games because they 'damage you eye sight'.
Sun 02/09/01 at 11:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
How about, "Playing games improves your hand to eye coordination, which is a vital skill throughout life. It makes you ore quick witted and gives you faster relexes"
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:57
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Perfect Waninoko wrote:
> Well i'm almost 15 and about to start year 10

In that case as a reward for having a trouble free first year at senior school.
Sun 02/09/01 at 09:46
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Well i'm almost 15 and about to start year 10
Sun 02/09/01 at 09:30
Regular
"DS..."
how old r u? tell me and i'm sure i can come up with an excuse suited to your age, e.g. if your 16 you could say " can i have some money towards a GC if i do well/seeing as i have done well in my GCSE's? " do you get what i'm saying?
slik ?_?
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:04
I'm getting it as a late christmas present
Sat 01/09/01 at 20:19
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
.How many of you want the GameCube but can't afford it or
Parents won't allow you?

(i can't have one for both reasons can anyone think of any great problem free excuses which can persuade my parenst to buy one for me thx)

Perfect Waninoko

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.