GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is THIS true?........................."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 20:19
Regular
.How many of you want the GameCube but can't afford it or
Parents won't allow you?

(i can't have one for both reasons can anyone think of any great problem free excuses which can persuade my parenst to buy one for me thx)

Perfect Waninoko
Sat 08/09/01 at 23:08
you should be ok as gc is going to retail in us at $199. thats about £140. as it is only a games machine no dvd (initially) it is fairly cheap. use this as a fact to confuse your folks!!!!
Sat 08/09/01 at 20:20
I can afford it and i will have it.
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:47
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ha ha yes many pants for you tiltawirl
Wed 05/09/01 at 21:28
Regular
Perfect Waninoko wrote:
two i'm
> in the same comp too and have also made a luigi it will beat the
> pants off yours

Ummmm thats something i really don't want too
see

:0P
Wed 05/09/01 at 21:23
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
one everyone has taking the jobs in the area as paperboy

two i'm in the same comp too and have also made a luigi it will beat the pants off yours what is your e-mail i'll send you a pic of it

three i have already preordered the gamecube THX special reserve

(if i win the gamecube then i will see and sell off the bad one)

The only problem now is that i can't afford a game
Tue 04/09/01 at 20:19
How about this...

GET A JOB...

as a paperboy maybe? Get about £5 a day... £10 is you do evening and morning...

GC costs about £200 + £50 for a game (estimates only!)... so that's a month of work!
Tue 04/09/01 at 19:58
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I have a situation too!

You see, my mum and dad could get me one for my birthday...ONLY if my sister buys a Dreamcast with her own money and not ask for one for a christmas present. So I have to pursuade my sister to spend a £100 on it and let me get a Gamecube. Luckily, I have a back-up plan...I spent £299 on a PS2. How can my parents NOT let her spend less?

I have a less reliable plan as well, I have entered in a competition in N64 magazine to win a Gamecube - Model your own Luigi...the best one wins...and mine is looking mighty fine indeed!
Tue 04/09/01 at 19:21
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
don't do it now you will only get a purple one!

i think i can say that the GAmeCube it for my birthday and my christmas!!!

And about the game well i can't buy one and i ain't exactly having the best of luck with this
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:30
I dunno wether to pre-order one now or not or wait a while
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Perhaps I should just preoreder mine right here and now without my mums permission.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.