GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* * Supposed Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania X-8 Main-Events *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 00:47
Regular
The supposed main events for Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania 2002 are as follows:

Survivor Series 2001-Rock vs Austin

WrestleMania 2002-Austin vs Triple H

So, what do you think?? Rock vs Austin would be dull, in my opinion. However, I have not yet seen HHH as WWF Champion, and I am hoping that the Austin vs HHH match will happen.

But remember, these are tentative, and are scheduled to change.
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:06
Regular
HHH truly was one of the best champs he needs this title.
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
he was hated so much by the world when with DX but i think he will be liked again when he comes back. but he likes playing bad guys for some reason. probably coz they get to win more match es and stuff.
Sat 01/09/01 at 11:06
Regular
yeh brilliant idea HHH Vs The Rock Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sat 01/09/01 at 15:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
has that ever happened before. i know all of them have had rivalries one on one but has there ever been a triple threat. i know they were meant to at survivor series but austin got run over (hah) and big show took his place. so apart from that have they ever had a match.
Sat 01/09/01 at 15:55
Regular
i've always liked HHH so i'm not bothered if he comes back face or heel, but i'd prefer heel.
Sat 01/09/01 at 15:59
Regular
nope it has never happened
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i hope it does happen soon coz that would be an amazing match. austin wouldn't win.
Sat 01/09/01 at 17:56
Regular
I hope the HHH V Austin match goes ahead 'cos HHH hasn't had a chance to get the WWF championship for ages.
Sat 01/09/01 at 18:09
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
I think the 'Games' Title reigns were better than any of Austins.
Sat 01/09/01 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i hope HHH really runs over austin this time and doesn't tell someone else to do it. and i hope that this time it will end his career.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.