GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* * Supposed Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania X-8 Main-Events *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 00:47
Regular
The supposed main events for Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania 2002 are as follows:

Survivor Series 2001-Rock vs Austin

WrestleMania 2002-Austin vs Triple H

So, what do you think?? Rock vs Austin would be dull, in my opinion. However, I have not yet seen HHH as WWF Champion, and I am hoping that the Austin vs HHH match will happen.

But remember, these are tentative, and are scheduled to change.
Sat 01/09/01 at 00:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
The supposed main events for Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania 2002 are as follows:

Survivor Series 2001-Rock vs Austin

So, what do you think?? Rock vs Austin would be dull, in my opinion. However, I have not yet seen HHH as WWF Champion, and I am hoping that the Austin vs HHH match will happen.

But remember, these are tentative, and are scheduled to change.
Sat 01/09/01 at 00:54
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
You are a mark then.
Sat 01/09/01 at 01:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
Raw is Jericho wrote:
> You are a mark then.

Shut it.

I am not a mark, as I don't go wild whenever the Rock or Jericho come out.

I believe that people like Jerry Lynn and Essa Rios are the most talented wrestlers, and are underused badly bu the WWF.

Austin is just a character, nothing else.

Also, for someone with a name like, "Raw is Jericho," it seems as though you've been influenced by a top face, which could make you a mark.

Also, why is Austin vs Rock dull?? As they are not brilliant wrestlers, to be honest, and it's been done so many times before!

I expect you'd love it though, wouldn't you??

So I'm not the mark, you are. Now just go back to your smashwrestling forums, and leave us here in peace.
Sat 01/09/01 at 08:03
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
HHH as the champ is something special. He truly deserves it.
Sat 01/09/01 at 08:44
I think at WrestleMania X-8 main event should be Triple H vs The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. Because at surviver series 99 it was supposed to be hhh,the rock and austin in a triple threat match but rikishi ran over stone cold.
Sat 01/09/01 at 08:50
I think that Chris Benoit will make a return for wrestle mania x-8. And he will attack chris jericho
Sat 01/09/01 at 08:53
shaneo wrote:
> HHH as the champ is something special. He truly deserves it.
I agree i think that triple h dose deserve to be the wwf championship because he hasnt had it since king of the ring 2000.And Triple H is the best in the wwf today
Sat 01/09/01 at 08:57
Ant wrote:
> The supposed main events for Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania
> 2002 are as follows:

Survivor Series 2001-Rock vs
> Austin

So, what do you
> think?? Rock vs Austin would be dull, in my opinion. However, I have
> not yet seen HHH as WWF Champion, and I am hoping that the Austin vs
> HHH match will happen.

But remember, these are tentative, and are
> scheduled to change.
I think that the WrestleMania X-8 should be HHH vs The Rock vs Stone Cold in a triple threat for the WWF Championship with Mick Foley as the special ref.
Sat 01/09/01 at 08:59
> Ant wrote:
> The supposed main events for Survivor Series 2001
> and WrestleMania
> 2002 are as follows:

Survivor Series
> 2001-Rock vs
> Austin

WrestleMania 2002-Austin vs Triple
> H

So, what do you
> think?? Rock vs Austin would be dull,
> in my opinion. However, I have
> not yet seen HHH as WWF
> Champion, and I am hoping that the Austin vs
> HHH match will
> happen.

But remember, these are tentative, and are
>
> scheduled to change.
> JazzyJ wrote:
I think that the WrestleMania X-8 should be
> HHH vs The Rock vs Stone Cold in a triple threat for the WWF
> Championship with Mick Foley as the special ref.
Sat 01/09/01 at 09:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
HHH does have to be the champion again but i think that the lord of darkness needs to come back and win the title while putting austin on the big cross.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.