GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* * Supposed Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania X-8 Main-Events *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 00:47
Regular
The supposed main events for Survivor Series 2001 and WrestleMania 2002 are as follows:

Survivor Series 2001-Rock vs Austin

WrestleMania 2002-Austin vs Triple H

So, what do you think?? Rock vs Austin would be dull, in my opinion. However, I have not yet seen HHH as WWF Champion, and I am hoping that the Austin vs HHH match will happen.

But remember, these are tentative, and are scheduled to change.
Mon 18/03/02 at 20:05
Yeh kinda, but he didn't say.

WWF V. The Alliance elimination match
Mon 18/03/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Rock and Austin were the last two people in the Survivor Series so he wasn't that wrong.
Mon 18/03/02 at 18:03
What a dumb, and evil thing to say AJ! *smacks AfroJoe with a sucker punch* Austin is part of a great institution! Wait, wait, what am I saying. Run him down, run hm down! Mwahahahahahha

Disclaimer: This post does not reflect DaGroover's feelings and he really doesn't want Austin do be run down. SR please don't ban me!
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> i hope HHH really runs over austin this time and doesn't tell someone else to do
> it. and i hope that this time it will end his career.

---

I actually said that.

Ooh, the normalness.

:D
Mon 18/03/02 at 15:58
BTW I was taking about Chris Jericho, and also how wrong were you about Survivor Series, if you were more wrong you would've been right!
Mon 18/03/02 at 15:56
Even Ant couldn't see the sky rocket to stardom in the next 5 months! What hope do we have! lol
Sun 17/03/02 at 22:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, I much prefer th actual main event for WM.
Sun 17/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
Taken and popped from 1st September 2001. See ho thigs have changed. It's quite simple, look at Ant's supposed matches. LOL, I like them.
Sat 01/09/01 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i hope HHH really runs over austin this time and doesn't tell someone else to do it. and i hope that this time it will end his career.
Sat 01/09/01 at 18:09
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
I think the 'Games' Title reigns were better than any of Austins.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.