GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's The Worst Ever PS2 Game ( Thread )"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I Know My Worst PS2 Game City Crisis Absolutely Pants The Question Is Whats Yours...
Wed 03/12/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Ps2 is the best!!!"
how u get a difrrence color on the nickname!???...
Wed 03/12/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Ps2 is the best!!!"
The worst game...hard to say, butt i know a bad game!, resident evil!!!......brrrrrrr!!!!
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:20
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
LOTUS CHALLENGE!!!!!

got it for tenner,
played 1st level for 10min,
got stuck,
became boring quickly,
ps2 went off,
ps2 went on and GTA VC went in,
thought i would try again,
got to 2nd level but car was stuck in reverse,
tryied again nope,
and again........ nope,
sold for fiver month later

lifespan = 30 min if patient
gameplay = "dammit car move"
sound = car sounds like its going turbo when it isn't
graphics = good but whats graphics when gamepaly is crap

percentage = 25% .......(thats the sound and graphics)

i say its a bargain @ £3 any more and your being ripped off.
Mon 01/12/03 at 09:00
Regular
There are a lot of games listed that individuals don't particularly like, but I'm sure they aren't the worst PS2 games around. Are they perhaps just the worst PS2 games people have played? That way, if people have good taste, and read reviews in advance, its quite likely that the genuinely bad games will get left out.

Army Men was always a good candidate for the worst game, and I know that Charlie's Angels recently got a terrible review. There are plenty of games out there worthy of the "Worst Ever PS2 Game" title, and they don't include stuff like Metal Gear and Burnout. Those two games, even if they don't suit the person playing, couldn't possibly go down as the worst ever unless they were really doing something insulting. Perhaps somebody here is in fact Fortune, and felt threatened by the events of MGS2, perhaps somebody was unlucky enough to be driving along Palm Bay Springs when a car from a Burnout race crashed into them...
Sun 30/11/03 at 22:39
Regular
Probably Smackdown: just bring it.

State of emergency is up there too. Along with burnout.
Sun 30/11/03 at 11:57
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Is There Any Specific Reason Why Supreme Tom Feels The Need To Use
> Capitalisation On Every Single Word?

Because he is supreme.
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:13
Regular
"lord of axe-men"
Mine would have to be Prisoner of War, the worst game ever don't now why I even bothered to buy that tripe.
Thu 27/11/03 at 14:03
"Darkness, always"
Is There Any Specific Reason Why Supreme Tom Feels The Need To Use Capitalisation On Every Single Word?
Thu 27/11/03 at 13:30
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Worst I've played is State of Emergency
Thu 27/11/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
The worst game Ive played so far is probably Driven

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.