GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy working for my Nintendo website?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
Many of you have already seen the incomplete site (I cheekily put a link to the new N64 mag on it). But for those of you who haven't seen it, here's the url:
http://vwww.net/~tma
I know it's a crap address at the mo, but it's fast and banner-less. Besides, I plan to buy a domain in February (when I get a debit card).
Anyway, as you can see, it hasn't been going very long at all, and I've only just finished the layout. Now, the site needs content. I've taken the role of Editor-in-Chief and I've also got a News Editor and one Staff Writer. Below is a list of jobs going on the site at the mo:
*Forum Moderator
*Previews Editor
*Lots of Staff Writers
As soon as the site has an acceptable level of content, I plan to get it shown in N64 magazine. I'm also in talks with another Gamecube website to form some kind of partnership. The site is designed purely for British interest (I'm fed-up of all the Nintendo sites being American) and want to get a communial spirit, like you find in N64 magazine. This means, once the Gamecube is released over here, the site'll have similar skill clubs and leagues. And if we get enough hits per day, we could get sponsored and set a few competitions!
Anyone who's interested can e-mail me at [email protected] or my MSN is [email protected]
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:57
Regular
i'd love to do something of minor importance? eg a writer of crappy news stories of little importance.
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:54
when ive got enough money for a better networking code ie unix and a perm conection ide be glad to give you any domain want e.g www.xxx.mingnet.ac
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:54
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
im a member of your forum now , just signed up !!
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:52
ive been working on a java chat room and ide be glad to give you the html lick code for it from my network (mingnet) so long as i get the credit
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:51
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
so kingklik , am i the previews editor now ? if i am then ...... WAHOOOOOO ! when can we get to work ??
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:48
iam also good at banner adds and have good links to people who would be glad to have them on ther're gaming web site in return us displaying they adds.
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:48
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
:) thanks Strafex! Interested in becoming a Staff Writer?
And Ming, that would be great! We need all the publicity we can get!
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, I'd have an Editor which covers both previews and reviews except I can't think of a job title for it! And about the forum, you get assigned as an Administrator if you're an Editor and a Staff Member if you're anything else.
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:44
I have good knowage of chatf and automailing list programmeing if that could be of help ide be glad to help your web site.
I HAVE MY OWN WEB SITE WITH GOOGLE RANKINGS CALLED LINK-LAND AND IDE BE GLAD TO TO LIST YOUR WEB ON THAT.
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:43
Regular
That's YOUR site?

When I went there to look at the new N64 mag I thought it was like IGN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.