GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy working for my Nintendo website?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
Many of you have already seen the incomplete site (I cheekily put a link to the new N64 mag on it). But for those of you who haven't seen it, here's the url:
http://vwww.net/~tma
I know it's a crap address at the mo, but it's fast and banner-less. Besides, I plan to buy a domain in February (when I get a debit card).
Anyway, as you can see, it hasn't been going very long at all, and I've only just finished the layout. Now, the site needs content. I've taken the role of Editor-in-Chief and I've also got a News Editor and one Staff Writer. Below is a list of jobs going on the site at the mo:
*Forum Moderator
*Previews Editor
*Lots of Staff Writers
As soon as the site has an acceptable level of content, I plan to get it shown in N64 magazine. I'm also in talks with another Gamecube website to form some kind of partnership. The site is designed purely for British interest (I'm fed-up of all the Nintendo sites being American) and want to get a communial spirit, like you find in N64 magazine. This means, once the Gamecube is released over here, the site'll have similar skill clubs and leagues. And if we get enough hits per day, we could get sponsored and set a few competitions!
Anyone who's interested can e-mail me at [email protected] or my MSN is [email protected]
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:11
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've sent you an e-mail with all the info.
**NOTE TO ALL STAFF WRITERS**
Any questions you've got or a preview you've finished should be sen to Indian Dude at [email protected]
Mon 03/09/01 at 08:31
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
kingklik , what do i do ? no one has sent me anything to edit ! and when people do start sending me stuff do i send them to you at your shigsyjr address ? could i help out with somethig else aswell , maybe a spy or something , that way i can change any wrong info in pieces that people send me , that way keeping your site to it's usual top standard.
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:40
Regular
"<];o)"
I had better get writing my Zelda preview, missed a lot since I was away so I will need to do a lot of research on this new angle Nintendo have taken. Shoudl be good though Kliksy so dont worry. If it is rubbish dont chuck me away though, I havent ever written a`preview so it will be my first attempt. Reviews I have done though.

(;o)
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
kingklik wrote:
> OK Gaming Boy, you can be a Staff Writer. Head over to the website
> and write a post on the forum. We'll discuss it further there.

Okay then.

Back in a mo.
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Whoever has PDark go to the cheats and look up PDark then look for my cheat try it it really works!!!!!!! :)
Sat 01/09/01 at 18:04
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Have we got any other BIG Nintendo fans who want to write previews and reviews of Gamecube/GBA games for NINTYuk??
Sat 01/09/01 at 17:56
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok , also , i have a free domain name , www.stealthfutures.com . which i got at namezero , i have set it to forward the person who types it in to your website , so if you want to you could tell people to go to that address , but it will have a small navibar at the bottom , but it is an easier to type we b address (just a thought.
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:25
Regular
thanks for making me a staff writer/member shigsy Jr.
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:14
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
OK Gaming Boy, you can be a Staff Writer. Head over to the website and write a post on the forum. We'll discuss it further there.
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:12
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Please, kingklik, can I be a part of it? I mean, with my knowledge of the web and Nintendo, I think it would be great if you would please consider letting me be one of those three things you listed in the original post. Pleeeaaaase!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.