GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy working for my Nintendo website?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
Many of you have already seen the incomplete site (I cheekily put a link to the new N64 mag on it). But for those of you who haven't seen it, here's the url:
http://vwww.net/~tma
I know it's a crap address at the mo, but it's fast and banner-less. Besides, I plan to buy a domain in February (when I get a debit card).
Anyway, as you can see, it hasn't been going very long at all, and I've only just finished the layout. Now, the site needs content. I've taken the role of Editor-in-Chief and I've also got a News Editor and one Staff Writer. Below is a list of jobs going on the site at the mo:
*Forum Moderator
*Previews Editor
*Lots of Staff Writers
As soon as the site has an acceptable level of content, I plan to get it shown in N64 magazine. I'm also in talks with another Gamecube website to form some kind of partnership. The site is designed purely for British interest (I'm fed-up of all the Nintendo sites being American) and want to get a communial spirit, like you find in N64 magazine. This means, once the Gamecube is released over here, the site'll have similar skill clubs and leagues. And if we get enough hits per day, we could get sponsored and set a few competitions!
Anyone who's interested can e-mail me at [email protected] or my MSN is [email protected]
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:32
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've got icq some where on my hdd, covered in cobwebs. I find it very buggy and slow sometimes. MSN messenger is preferred. ;)
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:22
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
messanger ? i had that but i got fed up with it , what about icq ? ive had bad memories with both , but i could start up again.
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:19
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Indian Dude, get MSN.
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:18
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
oh right , ok !
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:16
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I know, I said in the e-mail, there's a problem with the server. I hope they sort it out real soon or i've got a lot of work on my hands!
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
kingklik , the address to your website wont work !?
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:13
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
:)
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:49
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok , sorry i didn't read it properly.
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:48
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok , when i get them and have edited it shall i send it to you kingklik ? (if yes what address)
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:18
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Indian dude you got the job just give me some time and it will be done k?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.