GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy working for my Nintendo website?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
Many of you have already seen the incomplete site (I cheekily put a link to the new N64 mag on it). But for those of you who haven't seen it, here's the url:
http://vwww.net/~tma
I know it's a crap address at the mo, but it's fast and banner-less. Besides, I plan to buy a domain in February (when I get a debit card).
Anyway, as you can see, it hasn't been going very long at all, and I've only just finished the layout. Now, the site needs content. I've taken the role of Editor-in-Chief and I've also got a News Editor and one Staff Writer. Below is a list of jobs going on the site at the mo:
*Forum Moderator
*Previews Editor
*Lots of Staff Writers
As soon as the site has an acceptable level of content, I plan to get it shown in N64 magazine. I'm also in talks with another Gamecube website to form some kind of partnership. The site is designed purely for British interest (I'm fed-up of all the Nintendo sites being American) and want to get a communial spirit, like you find in N64 magazine. This means, once the Gamecube is released over here, the site'll have similar skill clubs and leagues. And if we get enough hits per day, we could get sponsored and set a few competitions!
Anyone who's interested can e-mail me at [email protected] or my MSN is [email protected]
Tue 04/09/01 at 11:17
Regular
"<];o)"
Hey Special Reserve, I know what your up to. Changing Kingkliks URL just a little bit so nno one noticed. Although I noticed yesterday so :P :P :P Only joking. I understand you don't want people advertising their sites here......http://www.rubored.5u.com......;) ;) Delete it if you want.

(;o|

p.s It has been changed by a v being added before the www. bit.

MJ:Spots stupid things.
Tue 04/09/01 at 10:56
Regular
"<];o)"
Ah the memories feel good, MJ is a regular again and ready to rumble in the FOG Prime. Anyways, I have finished my Zelda Preview basically, but was wondering if anyone knows where to get an intervioew with Shigsy himself about their decision to change it?

(;o|
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:16
Regular
"<];o)"
joe_poly wrote:
> MJ§w€®v€ you'll be a regular tomorrow.

* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *'

Ah back to normal then. Be nice to be able to post on the FOG prime again. Get my topics noiticed like they used to be when I didn't have to put them on the chat.

(;o|
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:13
Regular
the server thing has stopped. now it says

File Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Mon 03/09/01 at 19:36
Regular
that server thing is sooooooooooo annoying. kingklick is there a link you can post to get to the forums that skips out the NINTYuk page?
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:57
Regular
MJ§w€®v€ you'll be aregular tomorrow.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:48
Regular
"<];o)"
Hmmm the server is still down mate. Hopefully it will be up soon.
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:54
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:46
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
kingklik , [email protected] , whats yours ?
Mon 03/09/01 at 10:34
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok then , ill get it again , i deleted it from my computer so ill have to download it , i'll tell you on here when i get it .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.