GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MKDD - All cup tour too long?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 28/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"I'm still hungry!"
I knew that as soon as i unlocked the all cup tour it would take ages to get the trophy, because if anyone has noticed in 50cc you seem to be approx 10 mph slower than 150cc.
it took me at about 40 min to get the 50cc all cup tour trophy!
(My legs went all stiff)
Sat 29/11/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I quite like All cup tour, i would have preferred 4 more tracks but.....

At least it randomises the appearance of each track, even though Luigi Circuit always comes first, and rainbow road last.
Sat 29/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
What's your times on Rainbow Road? That's my best level too :D
Sat 29/11/03 at 17:05
Regular
"the burning sky"
Rickoss wrote:
> All Cup Tour is simple, I'm crap at the game and had no problems
> winning each one by about 20 to 40 points.

Damn, another 40 mins of my life wasted... I could have just skipped the 50cc and 100cc 'All Cup Tours'
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:22
"Uzi Lover"
Dringo wrote:
> All Cup Tour is actually pretty easy...

The single player game is easy.

It was very hard until I started using a certain pair in a certain Kart. I found that pretty stupid.

But yes, Mario Kart: Double Dash is a very easy game if your a lone ranger. However, if you're into the Time Trials and Multiplayer it'll do you fine.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:22
Regular
All Cup Tour is simple, I'm crap at the game and had no problems winning each one by about 20 to 40 points.
Sat 29/11/03 at 14:11
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cyclone wrote:
> Rainbow Road = I am god on.

Same here... but "All cup tour" is certainly too long, it took me 40mins on 50cc and then i didnt get anything for doing it. I might have a bash at 100cc later. And did anyone notice that MKDD.co.uk isnt online any-more? Its a shame really, it was a top site!
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rainbow Road = I am god on.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:53
Regular
I am fantastic at the likes of every other level...

But Rainbow road trips me up every time.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Mirror mode All Cup Tour- evil

I was on rainbow road, last lap, 1st place, when i was struck by a blue shell, causing me to fall off the side

If i had of won that, i would have got a gold cup. But it caused me to come 5th, and get a silver cup.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I find Rainbow Road surprisingly easy.

Although, not as easy as the N64 version's Rainbow Road. That was the easiest course in the whole game, although that was partly down to me being able to execute the jump at the start every single lap.

But still, pish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.